What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R8 Fri - Sea Eagles 12-18 Knights @ Lottoland

Round 8: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
Jake turbo having a forgettable few weeks. He is much better than that.

Manly are about as low as a team can get at the moment. I'm not sure if it is better that they played well enough for 60 or not. Maybe another belting might have shocked them into action.

But that finish to the game was just meek.

Well done Knights though, too much class (basically Ponga...) in the end.

typicalfan

Coach
Jake turbo having a forgettable few weeks. He is much better than that.

Manly are about as low as a team can get at the moment. I'm not sure if it is better that they played well enough for 60 or not. Maybe another belting might have shocked them into action.

But that finish to the game was just meek.

Well done Knights though, too much class (basically Ponga...) in the end.
Tried his guts out. He should be filthy at a few of his teammates

wibble

Bench
Tried his guts out. He should be filthy at a few of his teammates

He was much better than last week, but like the team, played well for most the game then disappeared.

He is super quality, he will be filthy at the team, and his own form. He'll lift again, he is 2nd best lock in the game for my money, after big JT

Noname36

First Grade
I’m in shock we won that. I know Manly are bad and had some injury concerns but we haven’t won at Brookvale in 21 years, lost our most important player last week and had a player in the bin so it certainty wasn’t smooth sailing.

Obviously we’ll struggle without Pearce but to be 6th having only had 2 games at home is a huge effort.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Happy i didnt waste my cash turning up to the game nor watching it...see ya Barrett...your coaching career will include a mircle final appearance and the Eagles first wooden spoon...

See what happens when a team has no heart, no motivation is poorly coach and undisciplined on/off the field.

No need to put in...arseclown Barrett will pick you..