What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 - what needs to change

M2D2

Bench
I hate Dugan, He's my new Trent Barrett. Hate the signing.

I'm going to hate on him all year no matter what.

He probably should be fullback though with Holmes back on the wing.
Just do what you did with Ben Pomeroy. Give him a wrap, 100% guaranteed to play shit. :p

Madsharkie

First Grade
gee dipstick all I did was agree with you your starting to sound like your coach.
You come in here and make snipe little comments and like any post that any other shit stirring clown makes. You add no value to the genuine posters in here. Just disappear and we'll all be better off.

gregstar

Referee
I hate Dugan, He's my new Trent Barrett. Hate the signing.

I'm going to hate on him all year no matter what.

He probably should be fullback though with Holmes back on the wing.
Yep. I loved him leaving because he is an overrated player.

He looks a million dollars when there is no pressure, but when the clutch play is needed, he f*cks it up.

Absolutely no loss.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Yep. I loved him leaving because he is an overrated player.

He looks a million dollars when there is no pressure, but when the clutch play is needed, he f*cks it up.

Absolutely no loss.

I really do believe Duges is a hypochondriac

gregstar

Referee
He'll bust through 400 tackles on his way to the try line without passing & drop it over the line.

southland

Juniors
A dogs contact saying Lichaa and Maloney will be at Newcastle next year. Same guy who confirmed Foran to dogs much earlier this year but at the time he also said Dogs wanted S. Johnson.

carinashark

First Grade
Not a fan of Dugan. But I recon Flanno will take him to a new level with us! Just think of him under the high ball. Chiming in to the attack and getting a great pass from Chad, I bet he can't wait for that. Fixes the full back question in one go. Holmes to the wing sorted.

Surely

Post Whore
The only backline player worth feeding is Ramien.

The others need 2 years in a sharks reggies team

Metcalf is the only one who will end up as a decent first grader

Ramien should carve up in the 20's but did f**k all in two semis

shaggs

Coach
Metcalf is the only one who will end up as a decent first grader

Ramien should carve up in the 20's but did f**k all in two semis
No ball.
20/33 completions allows nothing for a centre.
He looked dangerous every time.
I can't see metcalf in nrl, but the kid is only 18 so who knows.

YEp The only 2 players in the side I can see stepping up is Ramien & Nikora. Everybody else 2-3 years away. At best. Lume Lume MAY do something, but he doesnt appear to have that inate fijian beat every tackle kinda mentality

shaggs

Coach
YEp The only 2 players in the side I can see stepping up is Ramien & Nikora. Everybody else 2-3 years away. At best. Lume Lume MAY do something, but he doesnt appear to have that inate fijian beat every tackle kinda mentality
Was it just me or did that team lack someone with a bit of merkin in him?

Yes very controlled & probably over achieved. its a weird comp. Lot of young guys in that Sharks Team too. Prob more lack of desire to win a stupid comp that is gone next year?