What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Vlad59

Juniors
Every home game.

should be trying to extend the stadium at every opportunity.
Well that would depend wouldn’t it? Scheduling a game against the titans on a wet Thursday night is not going to sell out for example. Expectations have to be realistic.

Brian potter

Bench
Well that would depend wouldn’t it? Scheduling a game against the titans on a wet Thursday night is not going to sell out for example. Expectations have to be realistic.
A club like the sharks with their recent good form of the last couple of seasons should be expected to sellout 13k every home game.

Vlad59

Juniors
A club like the sharks with their recent good form of the last couple of seasons should be expected to sellout 13k every home game.
Well bully for you. Enjoy your lofty unrealistic expectations. Clubs going great guns at the moment off the field particularly. As for what you think and expect? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Vlad59

Juniors
Dragons got 17k and they’ve been dogsh#t for years.

sharks are embarrassing for the competition. They are the Luton town of the NRL.
Well we can’t get 17000 you twit because we are undertaking a massive redevelopment at the ground, buying investments, getting massive donations from billionaire supporters, running a women’s team and successful pathways and managing the second biggest junior nursery in Sydney which just grew by 10% this year. Our ground is second rate and needs a lot work. Our administration will get to that in time. Comparing us to the dragons is utterly nonsensical given they got 9000 at kogarah just two weeks ago. We won’t get 13000 every game this year that I can assure you but we are getting bigger and better. Might I suggest you shove your expectations right up your fat pommy ass?

Brian potter

Bench
Well we can’t get 17000 you twit because we are undertaking a massive redevelopment at the ground, buying investments, getting massive donations from billionaire supporters, running a women’s team and successful pathways and managing the second biggest junior nursery in Sydney which just grew by 10% this year. Our ground is second rate and needs a lot work. Our administration will get to that in time. Comparing us to the dragons is utterly nonsensical given they got 9000 at kogarah just two weeks ago. We won’t get 13000 every game this year that I can assure you but we are getting bigger and better. Might I suggest you shove your expectations right up your fat pommy ass?
Until you get at least 17k the sharks are embarrassing and letting the competition down.

jim_57

Staff member
Round record watch. 161,191 so far, 39,122 needed.

Commbank tomorrow close to a sell out, some seats in the corners but not a whole lot, Shark Park sold out.

Latest posts