What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Suitman

Post Whore
Well we can’t get 17000 you twit because we are undertaking a massive redevelopment at the ground, buying investments, getting massive donations from billionaire supporters, running a women’s team and successful pathways and managing the second biggest junior nursery in Sydney which just grew by 10% this year. Our ground is second rate and needs a lot work. Our administration will get to that in time. Comparing us to the dragons is utterly nonsensical given they got 9000 at kogarah just two weeks ago. We won’t get 13000 every game this year that I can assure you but we are getting bigger and better. Might I suggest you shove your expectations right up your fat pommy ass?

It's ok to get defensive about you club. I understand that.
But, when we consistently see massive crowds everywhere else, the Sharks really need to toe the line.
I really cannot see any short-term solution to their woes capacity wise.
They really have dug themselves into a deep hole with all the development up against the stadium, limiting their opportunity for capacity expansion.

Brian potter

Bench
But, when we consistently see massive crowds everywhere else, the Sharks really need to toe the line.
They really have dug themselves into a deep hole with all the development up against the stadium, limiting their opportunity for capacity expansion.
100%

maybe they should adopt a dolphins style approach and play the majority of their “home” games at alliance with 1 or 2 games at shark park for nostalgia?

Vlad59

Juniors
I’m not defensive at all mate. I’m just laughing at an idiot Pom. I’ve never defended our ground. It’s better than LO but not by much. Let’s see what happens next. I’ve got faith in the new admin. We’ve recovered from the edge of destruction and are now flying on almost every metric.

Suitman

Post Whore
Record would have and should have been smashed if the sharks had a decent ground.

We all know that and that is fine.

Some of the other games could have done better (ex: Bronco's members turning up). Titans playing better. Etc...
We also don't know what Parra's crowd vs Tigers will be tomorrow. It may be a disappointment and let the whole round down.

Suitman

Post Whore
I’m not defensive at all mate. I’m just laughing at an idiot Pom. I’ve never defended our ground. It’s better than LO but not by much. Let’s see what happens next. I’ve got faith in the new admin. We’ve recovered from the edge of destruction and are now flying on almost every metric.

That's ok. I agree.

Brian potter

Bench
Shark park is a smaller version of leichhardt oval.

jim_57

Staff member
Record would have and should have been smashed if the sharks had a decent ground.

In the round that holds the record Warriors played at Eden Park as well which got 38k, if they played there now you’d have to imagine that’d get that or more. All other crowds that round would get more today besides the Titans.