What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

cooko

Juniors
Flicked over to the rugby to see NSW playing Auckland. Auckland are in their away but neither their home or away jerseys feature the nib green box.
1000001792.jpg

steeden.

Juniors
Im a little surprised they’re not in the heritage jersey again, maybe we’re getting a different Redcliffe one as a heritage this year?

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

Attachments

• 1710714022635.png
    1710714022635.png
    725.1 KB · Views: 5

steeden.

Juniors

beave

Coach
this version of the diamonds is much better than the previous.

The only thing i would have done differently is removing the diamonds behind the NRL and broncos logos, it would have tidied up the front.

kdalymc

Bench
Probably can't with that jersey template but only the sleeves should be maroon not the shoulders. Will buy tho

cooko

Juniors
The big black 'The Star' box on the back is shit. Surely they could just do black text and no box. Likewise National Storage could up their game.4541-949.jpg

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Absolute filth.

200w.gif

Reactions: MRN

Canard

Immortal
This should have been the Broncos alternative for the year (versus what they wore to Vegas). Enough contrast to wear against any team wearing a dark kit whilst still very clearly showing it's Brisbane.
For Vegas, this was a no-brainer, I mean diamonds??? Instead they wore a white polo
1710883841178.png