What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

blue bags

First Grade
I think I'm missing something. Was his 150th game one week ago, on Sunday 5th May 2024, or was it not?
Today is Sunday 12th May, so one week ago was the 5th.
No it was last week. But jersey embroidery has it in June 😁

blue bags

First Grade
I think I'm missing something. Was his 150th game one week ago, on Sunday 5th May 2024, or was it not?
Today is Sunday 12th May, so one week ago was the 5th.
Fa,amanu Brown. Dragon's. Jersey vs warriors
On 19 April. Embroidery has 19 June 😁
Google it. All information. It's on this site aswell

Nuke

Staff member
Fa,amanu Brown. Dragon's. Jersey vs warriors
On 19 April. Embroidery has 19 June 😁
Google it. All information. It's on this site aswell
Ah, context! Thankyou!
I haven't heard of Brown's jersey embroidery drama, only Bird's, to which it certainly appeared as though the date drama was being attached to on top of the 'Dargons' drama.

Thankyou for the clarification.

blue bags

First Grade
Ah, context! Thankyou!
I haven't heard of Brown's jersey embroidery drama, only Bird's, to which it certainly appeared as though the date drama was being attached to on top of the 'Dargons' drama.

Thankyou for the clarification.
Yes both embroidery mistakes has upset A lot of people. We demand an explanation 😞

Mr. Shaman

First Grade

sheepbender

Juniors
PHfS_WO7

Nuke

Staff member
Generally speaking, overall, the past couple of years, maybe a few years, to me feel like we are in a golden age of jerseys. Yes, there are some jerseys that ideally should be better, but on average, the standard is WAYYY up on where it used to be, in my opinion.
There aren't many that get released these days that are just plain headscratchers as to how they got past the ideas thumbnails stage, let alone the final design chosen.

May this continue forever!

Latest posts