What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R4 Sun - Cronulla 36-22 Canberra @ PointsBet

Round 4: Cronulla v Canberra

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frailty

First Grade
Up by 18 and in full control. How the hell do we lose that? Oh that's right, we're the Raiders and we can't have nice things.
I think we can all agree that it’s not Ricky’s fault though, right? Nothing is his fault…

When is his next extension due?

gerg

Juniors
I think we can all agree that it’s not Ricky’s fault though, right? Nothing is his fault…

When is his next extension due?
Ricky's extension is damned well whenever he wants. No sooner or later than that.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Up by 18 and in full control. How the hell do we lose that? Oh that's right, we're the Raiders and we can't have nice things.
With the amount of forwards the Sharks had out no doubt the Raiders were going into that game cocky, I know coaches have the usual cliches about all teams being hard to beat but deep down I reckon alot of their players were expecting a cake walk.

And at 18-0 it was looking like a cake walk, so they switched off even more.

gerg

Juniors
With the amount of forwards the Sharks had out no doubt the Raiders were going into that game cocky, I know coaches have the usual cliches about all teams being hard to beat but deep down I reckon alot of their players were expecting a cake walk.

And at 18-0 it was looking like a cake walk, so they switched off even more.
Yes, very similar to your win against the Warriors, apart from the fact you guys weren't decimated by injuries in that game. Warriors got an easy lead and went into cruise control.