What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R5 Sat - Manly 32-18 Penrith @ 4 Pines

Round 5: Manly v Penrith

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
So where should Seibold keep his Coach of the Year 2024 award? His beach house? Or his Gold Coast apartment?

Michael Matral

Juniors
I think we’re home now… so very proud of this effort from Manly!!

One thing though… this loss will probably make Penrith even stronger if I’m honest. You don’t learn from winning every game, and they’ll take some great lessons from losing this one.
Hope they keep this up..they look strong when they put it all together..makes for a great comp this year..

Panther Mike

Juniors
Only Dylan played well for Penrith. Forwards were soft especially.
Manly were pretty hot for DCE’s record game and all that and deserved the win but I consider it more a poor performance from us because I expect consistency every week and today was a mid table like effort. May as well have been the Panthers pre 2020 playing.

chrisD

Coach
We remain a non wet conditions team. The handling doesn’t really bother me, that’s the conditions and that’s not going to happen in October. Missed Cleary’s kicking a lot and we can expect a ref raping every now and then.

The things to take from that game is whatever role Laurie was supposed to play left us vulnerable in defence, don’t think that can work. And we were tired on the edge which showed in defence, we need a back rower on the bench.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
We remain a non wet conditions team. The handling doesn’t really bother me, that’s the conditions and that’s not going to happen in October. Missed Cleary’s kicking a lot and we can expect a ref raping every now and then.

The things to take from that game is whatever role Laurie was supposed to play left us vulnerable in defence, don’t think that can work. And we were tired on the edge which showed in defence, we need a back rower on the bench.
The surface was drier than a nuns merkin you stupid f**k

Latest posts