What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R8 Fri - Manly 32-18 Parramatta @ 4 Pines

Round 8: Manly v Parramatta

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
One day this shitdump stand will be upgraded or condemned and we'll no longer get to hear the team song go up whilst Gutho sits there dejected in a press conference.

One day...

mozza91

Coach
image0.jpg
IMG_3131.jpeg

Bazal

Post Whore
f**ken Sivo can deadset never play for us again. Free to any home. What an absolute f**king deadshit

Bazal

Post Whore
Massive grub
I saw that happened right in front of me, and with all these concussions lately that’s just such bad form
He can f**k right off

The worst part is I don't think he has any intent to be a grub. And that's not a defence. At least a grub can have some value.

I just think he's literally so stupid that a reason for doing these things doesn't even register in his tiny shrivelled brain.

skeepe

Immortal
Look not to defend Sivo, because I hate that rubbish and want it out of the game, but that shit happens in almost every game.

Maybe a little more discreetly, but it’s there. Hope refs are consistent in clamping down on it. Liam Martin in particular will need to be a little more careful if they are.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fair mental gymnastics to blame him for that one lad.

Squarely on Sivo. One of the dumbest plays I've ever seen. We better start shopping the merkin ASAP
He fills a team with dumb merkins and he is surprised they do dumb things?? This entire smooth brain squad is on his bald dumb arse.

Latest posts