What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

TSP my mate rang me early this morning and said benny will be signing a 3 year deal today thru solly and pappas my little bird knows TSP. Its a done deal today mate end of story As my little bird always says all will be revealed.

handyman2190

Bench
Yes handy like my 1st and only uploaded post says "souths need a clean out"and a clean out they need indeed handy and fast..
We should be scouring the lower grades of the top teams,penriff etc this blaiz talagi from parra etc pickup young players who want 1st grade and my number 1 poach would be pongas understudy at newcastle whos killing it and brodie jones from newcastle

He’s pretty much a player magnet which is the exciting thing.

Once committed he’s going to devote a proportion of his time to sorting out the mess this year while he’s coaching the dolphins.

That will almost certainly include recruitment.

The mystery to me is why the dolphins aren’t fighting tooth and nail to extend him.

Most league scholars have him coaching and managing as well as he was 30 plus years ago. He’s obviously not slowing down and if anything he is speeding up.

He’s expensive, but the results seem to follow.

Last edited:
Hey TSP the rorters last 3 signing is dominic young , Spencer leniu, and David fifita today was announced what a scam TSP why does the nrl let the sombrero rorters rort the game?

Thats 1 way to wreck the titans well done nrl your as big a scam as the sombrero rorters shame on you both your both a pathetic scam for all to see wow fifita to the rorters lol@nrl

Latest posts