What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

We've fallen off a cliff and have a lot of work to do, that's for sure. I'd reckon bringing Wighton into the halves if one of our halves go down might be our first option and we could still hang onto Hawkins as our Cup half.

Hawkins is a far better back up than ilias but ilias will be gone soon

handyman2190

Bench
Lachie has been told he is free to talk to other clubs. Wow what a dick move, drop him to reserves, he gets injured then dump him to another club
Dick move? Everyone here has critisized him to hell, whilst i would have kept him, the clubs made a move,dodds wouldnt of come cheap, cap space would need to be cleared, thats the cost of success,its sad , but necessary

Eric the great

Juniors
I have not always been a fan of lochie but I hope he goes to a side that has a bloke on coaching staff that can teach him how to be a halfback and he becomes a superstar and he looks back on all the shit that has been loaded on him because he has played in a failing side and has a laugh about it.I don’t think even Cleary would look good playing for this side as someone stated there has been no forward planning for an ageing side the major semi and grand final loses should have been a pointer that we were lacking something but we have stuck with the same players that have become too comfortable in there surroundings it proves that there is not a lot of foresight within the club

Pauly1

Juniors
Dick move? Everyone here has critisized him to hell, whilst i would have kept him, the clubs made a move,dodds wouldnt of come cheap, cap space would need to be cleared, thats the cost of success,its sad , but necessary
Lets make some cap space!
Get rid of Cody Wanker, he is the reason Illias has not performed, he has intimidated him out of playing his natural game.The boys club are running the show!
Get rid of Kalamatonga, overpriced soft forward.
Trade in Jay Arrow, he was meant to be Sam Burgess enforcer??
F%%% if I keep going we will have no team

callmack1

Staff member

Interesting twist. While it's frustrating for us and it kind of sucks, you can somewhat understand why the NRL would block it. It opens up a can of worms otherwise. We just have to hope he doesn't actually get picked.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Lets make some cap space!
Get rid of Cody Wanker, he is the reason Illias has not performed, he has intimidated him out of playing his natural game.The boys club are running the show!
Get rid of Kalamatonga, overpriced soft forward.
Trade in Jay Arrow, he was meant to be Sam Burgess enforcer??
F%%% if I keep going we will have no team
This is funnier than laughing gas.

Latest posts