What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I’ve heard latrell get blamed for a lot of things. Never In my life would I think he would get blamed for an injury toll.
He was responsible for Farah and co. getting sacked.
And I've got it on good authority that Farah went into NSW SOO camp with Mitchell last season, to "look after" him, and his "mental health".
And what did Farah get in thanks for that?
Sacked.

Thumper

Juniors
He was responsible for Farah and co. getting sacked.
And I've got it on good authority that Farah went into NSW SOO camp with Mitchell last season, to "look after" him, and his "mental health"
So how’s that got anything to do with the injuries this year?

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
So how’s that got anything to do with the injuries this year?
Read what I said.
- the most unfit team in over 30 years
- misdiagnosis of Campbell Graham injury, out for the season.
- 50% of the squad out injured after only 8 rounds.
- so unfit they couldn't even get back onside to the defend the tap of a 20meter restart, resulting in a length of the field try - not seen in the NRL since the 7 tackle set was introduced.

It's obvious.
Nobody trained and got fit in the offseason. They just threw the ball around like park footy.
This is more than just "bad luck" or being "snakebit"
Soft, weak, pathetic.
And it shows.

Thumper

Juniors
Read what I said.
- the most unfit team in over 30 years
- misdiagnosis of Campbell Graham injury, out for the season.
- 50% of the squad out injured after only 8 rounds.
- so unfit they couldn't even get back onside to the defend the tap of a 20meter restart, resulting in a length of the field try - not seen in the NRL since the 7 tackle set was introduced.

It's obvious.
Nobody trained and got fit in the offseason. They just threw the ball around like park footy.
This is more than just "bad luck" or being "snakebit"
Soft, weak, pathetic.
And it shows.
How’s that latrells fault though?

Thumper

Juniors
He had Farah and the medical staff sacked, because he whined that he "wasn't being looked after".
And that quote about "not being looked after" made the media at the time. That's how widespread the whinging was.
As I said, Demetriou is to blame, and Mitchell contributed to that
Latrell contributed to this years injury toll?

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Latrell contributed to this years injury toll?
Latrell contributed to the firing of the previous training and conditioning staff, last year's staff, that has been in place for close to 5 years.
Demetriou hired this new staff, and these are the results.
And while I'm at it, this failed staff are also responsible for misdiagonsing Munro, bringing him back early, at the injury reoccurring within 15 minutes of taking the field.
how do YOU explain all this?
Bad luck?
Occupational hazard?
One, two, three, four, five injuries maybe
16 players out, from a squad of 30, after only 8 rounds is not just "bad luck"

Thumper

Juniors
Latrell contributed to the firing of the previous training and conditioning staff, last year's staff, that has been in place for close to 5 years.
Demetriou hired this new staff, and these are the results.
And while I'm at it, this failed staff are also responsible for misdiagonsing Munro, bringing him back early, at the injury reoccurring within 15 minutes of taking the field.
how do YOU explain all this?
Bad luck?
Occupational hazard?
One, two, three, four, five injuries maybe
16 players out, from a squad of 30, after only 8 rounds is not just "bad luck"
Yeah you’re right. Definitely latrells fault.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Direct quote.
Demetriou and Latrell Mitchell are responsible for this.
That's right.
They are responsible for this current team of medical/conditioning staff being in place, and the previous one being sacked.
And this current team of medical/conditioning staff, as well as Demetriou, is directly responsible for the team being totally unfit, unprepared, and misdiagnosis of existing injuries.
All that has resulted in our current toll.

Thumper

Juniors
That's right.
They are responsible for this current team of medical/conditioning staff being in place, and the previous one being sacked.
And this current team of medical/conditioning staff, as well as Demetriou, is directly responsible for the team being totally unfit, unprepared, and misdiagnosis of existing injuries.
All that has resulted in our current toll.
And latrell.
did you see last night how reece Walsh was responsible for Reynos bicep injury. Crazy.