What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Well apparently Amone is killing it in the super league at the moment and would be one of the easiest players to make the transition back from England to Australia…

Well bennett should have full control on who he brings next year if amone is worth bringing to souths so be it. I trust bennett not ello and silly solly and our board of dud directors who has failed the club the proof is in the pudding we are coming last..bring on bennett the only one that has any brains I'd let bennett run the club also the whole show he can't do worse than our position today.

If this happened, then its crap. No one should have to put up with this stuff.

Edit:

This article has some details of what was allegedly said -

If this happened, then its crap. No one should have to put up with this stuff.

Edit:

This article has some details of what was allegedly said -

People need to build a bridge and get over it whether your blue black green white or yellow or purple with pink spots who cares what color you are get a life and be proud of what color you are..

Steenson123

Juniors
Well bennett should have full control on who he brings next year if amone is worth bringing to souths so be it. I trust bennett not ello and silly solly and our board of dud directors who has failed the club the proof is in the pudding we are coming last..bring on bennett the only one that has any brains I'd let bennett run the club also the whole show he can't do worse than our position today.
Exactly.
Allow Burt to run all matters regarding personnel.
Allow him to decide who works and who does not.
At present all you goons gossip about some player or other.
Who cares what you want?
The past season or two most of you trashed Nikorima. Trashed him. How is he going under Burt??
As Bill Parcells always said [and he was always in demand as a Head Coach, like Burt all wanted him for many years] ..."If you want me to cook the meal then let me choose the groceries, ok?"

Steenson123

Juniors
People need to build a bridge and get over it whether your blue black green white or yellow or purple with pink spots who cares what color you are get a life and be proud of what color you are..
Walker and Mitchell should be abused for their poor on field efforts, not their heritage.
That is dated from May last season too.
Mitchell are you serious allowing balls to bounce everywhere? Come on man, its Rugby 101!! Do NOT let balls bounce and keep bouncing!!

callmack1

Staff member

Absolutely disgusting that this still happens in 2024. Ban them for life if they're found.

callmack1

Staff member

I'd take Crichton back in a heartbeat. How friggin good would that be?!!

However, being realistic, I can't see it happening. I'm not sure how much respect he has for us after the way things happened and a few things that's happened since.

Thumper

Juniors

I'd take Crichton back in a heartbeat. How friggin good would that be?!!

However, being realistic, I can't see it happening. I'm not sure how much respect he has for us after the way things happened and a few things that's happened since.
I thought the same thing. But after listening to his interview today hes dirty on the chooks and I think south’s wouldn’t be out of the picture for him.

The nrl scam is well on track to get their 20 teams then put the top 10 best teams in division one and the 10 worst teams in division two thus the plan being the same as in English soccor to be played in two separate competitions yes two separate competitions. Only the top 10 nrl teams will be playing at the nrl grand final and the other 10 second division nrl teams will be playing for nothing thus the winner wins the second division trophy lol.oh yes everyone the nrl sees only dollar signs that's it.lastly their aint enough first grade players to fill up 20 nrl teams what a colossal joke this corrupt nrl mob are.i said this long ago its only about money nothing else.shame on the nrl!!! I wonder how many more mergers this nrl mob will do after the 20 nrl teams become a reality.

speedster

Juniors
Need to get the coach gig sorted first but if, as expected/hoped, it is Wayne, then our stocks will rise instantly and someone like Angus could well be on the cards. He looks to me to be coming in to career best form. I don't think his departure many moons ago is relevant at all. Too much water under the bridge and most footy players like Angus don't keep grudges the way we fans think they do. Mostly.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Not the first time mate with Dragons fans. Happened some years ago when Dad and I were at Accor and happened back in 2010 when I was at Kogarah I was only 16 I went myself and we were playing for a spot in the 8 and of course we lost and Dragons won minor premiership but Chris Sandow and Rhys Wesser Dragons fans around me were ratially abusing them. The other instance when I was with Dad I was still in high school and a man behind was teaching his son racist slanders to Souths players Dad turned around and said shut the **** up and bring your son up with morals otherwise I’ll get security to kick you out the imbecile was dead quiet after that! We won 41-6 as well.

Ah Dragons fans I’ve never been keen. They wouldn’t be in my top 3 most hated I don’t think but defs in my top 5.