What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Hellray

Juniors
That lazy cat fafita has backflipped on the rorters, what a laugh
Hopefully Angus is still pissed off with them signing fafita and still leaves, they’ve also gave Tupounua permission to leave (expecting DF on the books) so if he leaves also. The egg on the roosters face would be hilarious

callmack1

Staff member

Well done NRL, swift and severe punishment which is exactly what was needed.

callmack1

Staff member

I will not be celebrating anything until it's signed and 100% confirmed. While it sounds promising, we know what Wayne is like and there are no guarantees with him. I don't like the sound of him alluding to the David Fifita situation.

I also hate these leaks. It's not a good sign and we know Wayne hates that.

Steenson123

Juniors
The club need to know soon what Burt is actually doing.
Either confirm it or go elsewhere.
If he is not coming then go after Maguire or someone with front and experience.

I will not be celebrating anything until it's signed and 100% confirmed. While it sounds promising, we know what Wayne is like and there are no guarantees with him. I don't like the sound of him alluding to the David Fifita situation.

I also hate these leaks. It's not a good sign and we know Wayne hates that.

Already signed glory glory

Hey Handy + TSP watch dion teaupa on debut at #7 at 530pm today he is 1st grade material unlike ilias.
Sorry I missed the post.

Bennet has been on another coaching level for the dolphins.

I know a player once who said he didn’t say anything at all at half time and they came from behind and won it.

An aura about him.

Some of your old timers will remember he wasn’t too concerned about you being punted from the comp. He said he felt for the fans, but in those days, you had one hell of a United club.

Tom was really struggling with us, but it was a fitness issue.

A nice guy, nothing like his cousin.

I hope he comes back to NRL.

Angus played well at South’s before. He’s had a few issues, but I think he’s over them.

Fifita should play under Bennet. Make a man of the 10 minute wonder. You wouldn’t drop Angus for Fifita in 100 years.

Last edited:

Latest posts