What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 RM Cup and Sydney Shield

rightleftin

Juniors
A lot of the movements have been connected to Blacktown and North Sydney, where huge squads may have given players unrealistic expectations and in the case of many of the Blacktown players, very limited playing opportunities even at RMC level. So many of these players return to their previous clubs.

Matt French makes his debut in NRL today. Last year he played 1 game for North Sydney and left Hills midseason to try his luck with Souths again. The result was to be part of the NSW Cup premiership team and now with the injury crisis, an NRL debut.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Matt French makes his debut in NRL today. Last year he played 1 game for North Sydney and left Hills midseason to try his luck with Souths again. The result was to be part of the NSW Cup premiership team and now with the injury crisis, an NRL debut.
Was good to see, Matt is a good young man.

rightleftin

Juniors
City won a thriller 32-30 after Zac Greene kicked a 50 metre penalty. City led 22-0 in the first half. The Country team had 11 players from the Newcastle comp. I was not at the game, so I dont have a program, and as far as I know the NSWRL never published a team list for City. However, there is a photo of the winners with their medals. I think I can identify the following:

St Marys - Anthony Layoun, Anton Iaria, Tony Satini, Jake Butfield, Zac Greene, Christian Chrichton
Wenty - Adam Spicer, Kyle Cassel (18th), Josh Minhinnick
Mounties - Ben Seufale, Roman Ioelu
Ryde Eastwood - Tyler Cassel, Josh Finau
Glebe - Craig Garvey, Jade Anderson
Hills - Shalom O'Ofou
Bulldogs - Isaac Mataleava Booth

and 1 other.

Last edited:
City won a thriller 32-30 after Zac Greene kicked a 50 metre penalty. City led 22-0 in the first half. The Country team had 11 players from the Newcastle comp. I was not at the game, so I dont have a program, and as far as I know the NSWRL never published a team list for City. However, there is a photo of the winners with their medals. I think I can identify the following:

St Marys - Anthony Layoun, Anton Iaria, Tony Satini, Jake Butfield, Zac Greene, Christian Chrichton
Wenty - Adam Spicer, Kyle Cassel (18th), Josh Minhinnick
Mounties - Ben Seufale, Roman Ioelu
Ryde Eastwood - Tyler Cassel, Josh Finau
Glebe - Craig Garvey, Jade Anderson
Hills - Shalom O'Ofou
Bulldogs - Isaac Mataleava Booth

and 1 other.
Other player was Trentham Petersen from the Bulldogs