What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

El Diablo

Post Whore
most of their so called atrocities happened last year and they count some twice

and they obviously don't believe in innocent until proven guilty either

Mong

Post Whore
Hahahahaha

The soft cock formally known as supermod is having a cry..

Nawwww

Are you ok ElD? It's ok to not be ok you know

Hahahaha

Johnny88

Juniors
A League commentator Brenton Speed will be calling NRL games this season also Sterlo's show will move from Wednesday to Tuesday night.

Johnny88

Juniors
Also Commentates NBL is on Fox Sports news and Sportsline will also cover AFL games.
Fox Sports say he is the best commentator you have never heard yet.

Incorrect

Coach
Speed goes alright. Good caller in the codes he currently does and has good knowledge across a lot of sports... willing to give him a chance at calling NRL... He'll be better than Ray Warren, let's put it that way!

AJB1102

First Grade
Speed goes alright. Good caller in the codes he currently does and has good knowledge across a lot of sports... willing to give him a chance at calling NRL... He'll be better than Ray Warren, let's put it that way!

Sadly mate these days that ain't saying much.

Speaking of Rabs did he end up hanging up the mic after the 2016 season and who is his replacement gonna be if so?

Incorrect

Coach
Sadly mate these days that ain't saying much.

Speaking of Rabs did he end up hanging up the mic after the 2016 season and who is his replacement gonna be if so?

Yeah I know! :D

I have a feeling Warren is going to go around again for some reason.... I wasn't in the country for the GF last season so I didn't see any covergae of it - was there any big farewell or tribute to him at the conclusion of channel 9's GF coverage??

AJB1102

First Grade
Yeah I know! :D

I have a feeling Warren is going to go around again for some reason.... I wasn't in the country for the GF last season so I didn't see any covergae of it - was there any big farewell or tribute to him at the conclusion of channel 9's GF coverage??

Its not on the GF DVD if there was. I was at the game so thats the best I can offer on the broadcast.

I get the feeling he'll go around again too.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
So has someone from Fox been dumped or have they added another caller?

Good to hear that Sterlo will remain on Fox after hearing it could be scrapped.

And as for Rabs I did hear he will call games mainly in Sydney, ala Bill Lawry for the cricket, so he hasn't officially retired but probably sick of the travelling.

roofromoz

First Grade
I'm sure the 75 thousand people who watch A League know who he is but the rest of the population wouldn't have a clue.

He'll be getting texts from family and friends like "you're on the telly now?"

Pretty sure he's done some of those NRL.com video match reports.

bnie7349

Juniors
I'm pretty sure Rabs continues to commentate to avoid spending all his time and money at the TAB.

In terms of Speedy, I'm a fan of his commentary and his a parramatta supporter so at least his a fan of the game.

Johnny88

Juniors
So no surprise Marty Johns show will move to Thursday night after the game. Going head to head with 9's The Footy Show.

Suitman

Post Whore

Yes, he's goes ok.
Certainly isn't the worst caller of the sports he does.
Certainly deserves to be given the benefit of the doubt.

undertaker

Coach
So no surprise Marty Johns show will move to Thursday night after the game. Going head to head with 9's The Footy Show.

NRL Footy Show's ratings in Sydney/Brisbane are going to nosedive even further this year if what you said goes ahead. Very good planning on the behalf of Fox Sports management.