What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Ashes Test: Australia v England at Adelaide, Dec 2-6 2017

TheParraboy

Staff member
Poms would have hoped for a couple of wickets by now

0/33 - 14th over

here comes the rain again ffs

Here we go, Warne trying to understand the thought process of bowling first, umm the weather/conditions you fruitloop.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Can't wait for the women's RLWC final to start.

Test cricket is becoming as irrelevant as ozone layer depletion.

The Australian PGA even looks more palatable....

Showtime

Juniors
Poms would have hoped for a couple of wickets by now

0/33 - 14th over

here comes the rain again ffs

Here we go, Warne trying to understand the thought process of bowling first, umm the weather/conditions you fruitloop.

He forgets that he played in a team that had once in a generation type players. There was a massive chance that the Australian bowling lineup would run through that England top order with a swinging pink ball. England looked to their strength in Broad and Anderson hence the reason why they bowled first.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Warne going on like a trollop about bowling first

Kinda hoping Poms bag 5 quick wickets now

god he shits me no end

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Warne going on like a trollop about bowling first

Kinda hoping Poms bag 5 quicks wickets now

god he shits me no end

it is kinda weird tho, win the toss and bowl but set a defensive field

a very English idea

Blade23

Juniors
it is kinda weird tho, win the toss and bowl but set a defensive field

a very English idea

All the pre match bullshit during week from England of how they were going to use Bairstows head butt fall out as motivation. I thought the poms would come out fired up. Nope defensive field and their bowlers aren't offering much.

Blade23

Juniors
Maybe the master plan from the poms is hope for multiple rain delays today so they have fuel in the tank for the night session.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Root has said in his presser he believes the best way to get Warner out is to tie him down, he may have got away with that in England but it doesn't work on our flat pitches as he can score anywhere

roofromoz

First Grade
133425.jpg

"In My Day" [2017] A bunch of ex-cricketers tell viewers how they would have done it better in their day, backed up by archival footage of themselves doing it.