What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: India v Australia @ Delhi Feb 17-21, 2023

Fangs

Coach
Bit of arse but its a wicket.

Pujara and Kohli aren't in incredible form. Need to go bang bang here.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Did my eyes deceive me?? The Gautam Gambhir Stand??!! Really?? Geez, everyone must get a stand named after them in India. I can't wait to see the Greg Ritchie stand and the Scott Muller Lounge unveiled at the new Gabba after its redeveloped ...

Gambier the only thing I remember from him is elbowing katich on the pitch.

Hard to work out the sense in why the Australians continually reverse sweep and sweep as there only alternative to handle spin bowling, they virtually play spin no better than a local pub team.

Incorrect

Coach
Hard to work out the sense in why the Australians continually reverse sweep and sweep as there only alternative to handle spin bowling, they virtually play spin no better than a local pub team.
Meanwhile Anderson and Broad skittle the Kiwis with 4 wickets each in a nice warm up for the Ashes.... Davey's concussion just got a whole load worse...

Bazal

Post Whore
Time for Leg Stump Lyon to piss off tbh. The most negative front line spinner of all time

Fancy needing to skittle a side and bowling exclusively around the wicket.