What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 vs Knights

coolumsharkie

Referee
Holmes? FFS are you clowns for real?
321 anybody on the Sharks team & all of the knights team.
-1 dudley
My god the clown is inept. That first try when Barb gave him 20 then jogged beside him & was teaching him how to pass, but he still hogged it. FMFF

Bahaha.. Rant all you like he's not going anywhere. He redeemed himself later. I was pissed myself with that selfishness. Hope the last we of that that cause it does deserve a rocket.

shaggs

Coach
My theory on the Holmes issues are that he hasn't really improved his "footballer" skills, whilst his athletic, try scoring etc has stayed the same.

We have been starved of a try scoring winger for so long we all jizzed when we finally had one that could dive from 10 metres out, run the length etc. We overlooked the faults in his game that are in part due to being 21.
He will get smarter, but will reefy/coifed wait for that to happen.

Card Shark

Immortal
Now he's 21, he should know better !

Seriously though, when he gets more experience & a bit more size, he will be an absolute superstar.

We hope it's in the :black_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle:. Oops, I meant I hope. :wink:

Maccas4177

Juniors
Holmes? FFS are you clowns for real?
321 anybody on the Sharks team & all of the knights team.
-1 dudley
My god the clown is inept. That first try when Barb gave him 20 then jogged beside him & was teaching him how to pass, but he still hogged it. FMFF
Seriously? You'd probably complain about getting your knob sucked because it wasn't as good as the last bloke that did it!

Surely

Post Whore
My theory on the Holmes issues are that he hasn't really improved his "footballer" skills, whilst his athletic, try scoring etc has stayed the same.

We have been starved of a try scoring winger for so long we all jizzed when we finally had one that could dive from 10 metres out, run the length etc. We overlooked the faults in his game that are in part due to being 21.
He will get smarter, but will reefy/coifed wait for that to happen.

I thought his bust from inside the 20 nice pass to bird setting up barbas try was pretty damn good.

shaggs

Coach
I thought his bust from inside the 20 nice pass to bird setting up barbas try was pretty damn good.

No doubt. I think he goes good and does what that style of winger should. He isn't going to be the bigger tackle busting winger.
We have gone for the slightly smaller speedier team for once and it works across the park.
Pretty much the whole starting pack can pump out 60-70 minutes of need be

McLovin

Staff member
Haha.. He bombed a try but lets for get how he got there. Sack him and sack Flanno for keeping him on the field. Also sack Ennis for ruining Barbara's try too...

We should sign the guy Gal pushed.. was it Ross or Barnett? Watching the presser, Gal had nfi who it was either...

shaggs

Coach
Haha.. He bombed a try but lets for get how he got there. Sack him and sack Flanno for keeping him on the field. Also sack Ennis for ruining Barbara's try too...

We should sign the guy Gal pushed.. was it Ross or Barnett? Watching the presser, Gal had nfi who it was either...

Let's do it. Call philthy Phil, number one supporter and get it done.

If "we" all band together it can happen and make this place what it once was.

A collection of depressed drunks who follow a loosing footy team. Yay

Maccas4177

Juniors
Let's do it. Call philthy Phil, number one supporter and get it done.

If "we" all band together it can happen and make this place what it once was.

A collection of depressed drunks who follow a loosing footy team. Yay
I hate to be the one to steal Feej's thunder but surely there is a petition we can sign....

Latest posts