What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th ODI, NZ v West Indies, Eden Park

Iafeta

Referee
What the heck is happening to the weather over there? :crazy: Isn't the next game in Napier? We all know the golden rule there, if you want rain in the Hawkes Bay just schedule a cricket match at McClean Park.

shiznit

Coach
Actually we`ve had an awesome summer so far, it has hardly rained - except during cricket...
mate i live in hamilton... but i come from the Bay Of Islands.... so i spent my break up there... im currently asking myself why i moved away from one of the most gorgeous destinations in the world...

mate i live in hamilton... but i come from the Bay Of Islands.... so i spent my break up there... im currently asking myself why i moved away from one of the most gorgeous destinations in the world...

You could easily live off just fishing and hunting up there, no need for a job ;)

Iafeta

Referee
You may be alarmed to hear this, but I'm fairly sure the fine New Zealand education system would have taught him to count. It's a few leap years ahead of the Australian systems I know and I know that must be hard for you to comprehend the whole counting thing, but never fear, there'll always be some generous Kiwis who'll come across the Tasman to do all your accounting for you.