What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: India v Australia at Dharamsala on Mar 25-29, 2017

El Diablo

Post Whore
Congrats Australia on winning the toss, and thus ruling out defeat.

I love a good game of 'Toss Cricket' where the toss is the most important part of the match!

That's what I hate about Indian, and mainland Australian pitches these days; they're universally bat first wickets.

Yawwnnnnnnn.
England won every toss and lost every test in India

Tommy Smith

Referee
England won every toss and lost every test in India
Only because we're shit.

Had India batted first we would have lost every test by an innings.

I'm a big fan of Ponting's proposal where the touring captain chooses whether to bat or bowl first every test, thus persuading curators to offer more in the pitch to the bowling unit on the first day.

Iafeta

Referee
Nicely squared up there. Smiff has the ultimate home made weird as all hell technique.

Bazal

Post Whore
Only because we're shit.

Had India batted first we would have lost every test by an innings.

I'm a big fan of Ponting's proposal where the touring captain chooses whether to bat or bowl first every test, thus persuading curators to offer more in the pitch to the bowling unit on the first day.

I think that will simply mean curators start making more roads tbh.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I agree. Not sure if Jimmy or Stuart would though.

Latest posts