What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: India v Australia at Dharamsala on Mar 25-29, 2017

Bazal

Post Whore
It looks like they've potentially replaced Kohli with a spinner, Kuldeep Yadav, according to Cricinfo.....massive gamble

Bazal

Post Whore
cricinfo said:
8.50am All this drama around India selection has taken focus away from the pitch. There is a tinge of grass on the pitch, but there are dry spots aplenty. A new-ball pitch for the quicks. Dry underneath. Disconcerting turn expected third day onwards. So once again, the toss is crucial, and at least according to the experts, all the talk of pace and bounce might be unfounded

What a surprise

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
My wish list for this test:
Smiley to score a hundred
Maxi to reverse sweep his first ball into the commentary box and knock hayden out
Wadey to have a religious awakening, become a Buddhist monk and never return to cricket
Australia to win

Bazal

Post Whore
My wish list for this test:
Smiley to score a hundred
Maxi to reverse sweep his first ball into the commentary box and knock hayden out
Wadey to have a religious awakening, become a Buddhist monk and never return to cricket
Australia to win

Kohli to grab a stump at the conclusion of the match despite losing and not playing.

Bazal

Post Whore
Need to score 450+ to be any chance

They've replaced Kohli with a left arm leggie. Ashwin will bat 6....

Would love 450+ and this looks like the wicket to do it on but at the same time 350-400 and we're in with a real shot still.

Eelectrica

Referee
I hope Kholi's old mate Maxwell sends him a get well soon card.
Yo VK,
Get well soon mate, a pulled Heartlidge can be a tough injury to over come.
Wishing you all the best,
GM

Tommy Smith

Referee
Congrats Australia on winning the toss, and thus ruling out defeat.

I love a good game of 'Toss Cricket' where the toss is the most important part of the match!

That's what I hate about Indian, and mainland Australian pitches these days; they're universally bat first wickets.

Yawwnnnnnnn.

Bazal

Post Whore
Apart from maybe the Gabba every so often, and Hobart (not mainland obvs) Aussie wickets have been bat first affairs for as long as I've been alive tbh....the issue is they've lost their character, not that they're bat first wickets.

Latest posts