What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 week blocks

Special K

Coach
It is weird because no matter how bad we were and good they were we would give it to them. Now they just roll through us. Every single time.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
About 8 people at shark park for 6pm this Friday. I can’t watch this as I will be at the Easter show, won’t miss a thing.

bluefox68

Staff member
Next 5 not including the bye

Round 7 vs roosters (H)
Round 8 vs bulldogs (A)
Round9 vs Cows (H)
Round 10 vs Dolphins (Magic round)
Round 11 vs Manly (A)

One down - an unexpected W.. Now I’m confident about the next 4…!!!

One down - an unexpected W.. Now I’m confident about the next 4…!!!

2nd if we don’t lose to warriors. That game
Is gonna be in my head all year.

Ozzi, I was so angry with that game I switched off to any league shows, radio for the next 2 weeks. To get run down to the Warriors up 20-0 at home was one of our worst losses in awhile. Too see Shaun Johnson so happy made me sick.

The Roosters game has given me hope again for this year. But like you said that game is going to be on my mind for awhile.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Ozzi, I was so angry with that game I switched off to any league shows, radio for the next 2 weeks. To get run down to the Warriors up 20-0 at home was one of our worst losses in awhile. Too see Shaun Johnson so happy made me sick.

The Roosters game has given me hope again for this year. But like you said that game is going to be on my mind for awhile.
Ha! Me too. Didn’t listen to podcasts, turned off SEN and only did fantasy and SC at the last minute. Best places bye round ever.

Frenzy.

Immortal
People are going to have to start giving credit to Webby's Winning Warriors as they are a different side to the COVID Warriors. No more Warriorball either. They play the long game well and don't go all Globetrotter when they slip behind. They just keep coming and hanging in.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I think there is a stabilisation period coming for the top 8 back to what most have predicted.

For example I have the sharks banking 10 out of next 12 points including another bye. Dogs, Cowboys, Dolphins, Sea eagles, Knights then Bye.

Hold ya hats but the warriors lose the next 3 and drop right off.

Parramatta and Penrith also on a streak of wins.

The broncos will have a very tough next 5 weeks…Eels, Rabbit, Eagles, Storm, Panthers.

Craigshark

First Grade
About time the draw caught up with the broncos.. what a set up to kick start their season they’ve had. People talk about our draw last year.