What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 week blocks

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Next 5…
Knights (H Coffs)
Bye
Broncos (H)
Storm (A)
Dogs (H)

no less than 8 points for mine.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Broncos game after Origin so they might rest some players. Assuming Hynes is picked at 6 or 14 might get rested also. Maybe won’t get rested if picked at 14 and plays limited minutes?

Broncos will have Haas, Capewell, Carrigan, Cobbo? Maybe others

bluefox68

Staff member
Broncos game after Origin so they might rest some players. Assuming Hynes is picked at 6 or 14 might get rested also. Maybe won’t get rested if picked at 14 and plays limited minutes?

Freddy will go with Luai.

Nicho at 14…? Most people would, but Freddy is likely to go with someone ‘like Wighton’ who isn’t Wighton - like a Cody Walker..

And NSW will lose again.

Stake Removed

First Grade

Walsh will also be a chance

Frenzy.

Immortal
Freddy will go with Luai.

Nicho at 14…? Most people would, but Freddy is likely to go with someone ‘like Wighton’ who isn’t Wighton - like a Cody Walker..

And NSW will lose again.

Well the NSW coach and his advisors have a warped view. They like to be loyal, copy Qld and stick with who they have. That being said they don;t seem to consider Qlders grow an extra leg at SOO time. Out of form NSW players don't.

Tedesco is in the worst form of his career. He's been downright shit. How about leave him out and put Nicho at fullback. Couldn't be worse

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'd even put Nicho in the centres over Turbo. Just get the best players into the side Freddie you fraud

Well the NSW coach and his advisors have a warped view. They like to be loyal, copy Qld and stick with who they have. That being said they don;t seem to consider Qlders grow an extra leg at SOO time. Out of form NSW players don't.

Tedesco is in the worst form of his career. He's been downright shit. How about leave him out and put Nicho at fullback. Couldn't be worse
And loyal to perennial losers too. Surprised robbie farah's not still in the team

Turbo looks like he's seriously busted. I don't think he'll get a look in.
Tedesco will look much better in non Rooster company, gawd they are slackers this year.

And I think Freddy will stick with Cleary and Luai, after the Penrith rooster plucking.

Quigs

Immortal
I personally think that Tedesco is half the problem with the rorters.

He tries to do everything all the time and just kills a lot of their plays. He continually overdoes a lot and it is hindering his form.

Not that I mind the Chooks f**king up. It is making for an interesting season especially when we approach the last five or so rounds.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I personally think that Tedesco is half the problem with the rorters.

He tries to do everything all the time and just kills a lot of their plays. He continually overdoes a lot and it is hindering his form.

Not that I mind the Chooks f**king up. It is making for an interesting season especially when we approach the last five or so rounds.
I think that’s because no one else is pulling their weight so he feels the need to do more. Might be lack of trust in his team mates not sure?

Chimp

Bench
Too many individuals at the Roosters now, with nobody to pull them together and lead the game plan.
Smith is a freak with mongie strength, not a tactician.
Teddy is all energy, high work rate and physical prowess.
Joey M is the same as Teddy.
Suallii is just a physical specimen, not much else.
Walker is an eyes up baller, not a tactician.
Keary mainly creates space by running, not really a game plan type of guy (though can do it to a degree, just not on his own).
They’ve no kicking game of any sorts really.
That being said, when those individuals fire together, they’re very very good - it just won’t happen consistently.