What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

52.5 start for PNG?

What was the penalty on the right winger for? Swinging arm to the chest?

Ask the ref not me. PNG could well be penalised in every tackle they've made so far I'm surprised the ref hasn't blown 20 penalties. Then again he is a Kiwi so it's no real surprise he is below average.

The 18th Man

Juniors
Looks like the bookies made a good call unless Australia ease off.

Yep. I'd be a broke bookie :lol:

Australia will keep the foot to the floor. They won't have any other chance based on what PNG are dishing up. Hell, England are a chance to win a game.

adamkungl

Immortal
another woeful set from PNG. Need an NRL coach imo. Lack of structure rather than lack of talent is their biggest weakness

Thought the wet weather would help PNG by keeping it tight, but the Kumuls can't hold the bloody ball. Awful game thus far, hopefully the Kumuls offer a little more in their next 2 games.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
At least France showed some ticker last year. If last years French team met todays PNG team i reckon France 09 would towel them.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
At least the Aussies aren't keeping up with the clock anymore. PNG's middle of the ruck defence is immense, it's as good as any other side in the comp and totally out of proportion to the rest of their game which is hopeless.

Last edited:

Danish

Referee
PNG are just giving them the ball back so they can try and iron someone out again :lol:

Seriously, all any of them are hoping for in this series is to put a big name flat on their back. It's a farce but it's entertaining

pcpp

Juniors
If anything the scoreline proves that the England v PNG game will be a cracker...

England were also down 26-0 against Australia at half time last year!

cleary89

Coach
Was that no points in the last 15 mins?

Hopefully the go stick some glue on their hands. Going ok when they don't make a mistake.

Dragon

Coach
Coaches half time speech -

Dont drop the ball
Dont give penaltys
Kick on the 3rd
Pray for a f**king miracle
Jukebox keep doing what you're doing, break lockyer in half if you can

adamkungl

Immortal
Even without the mistake's they are woeful in attack. No kicking game, not making enough metres.

Latest posts