What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a pack of light weights

Fibroman

First Grade
I actually thought the roosters hung in there quite well the other night against the Broncos. Still doesn't mean I will ever like Justin Hodges though.

m0j0

Bench
Penelope Pittstop said:
Anyway, now I've got to go and write a letter to the Sunsilk marketing board and one to the Panthers management/marketing to highlight the benefits of having the reigning premiers appear in the next Sunsilk ad!

I already have mojo. :lol:

How about this one?

I'm writing to offer a suggestion for your marketing of the Sunsilk Base Elements product.

To date, you have used the Sydney Roosters and New Zealand Warriors team to advertise your product but I am yet to see you feature the Penrith Panthers. I'm not bringing this up purely because I am a Panthers fan, but I feel it would be a very smart move to use the reigning NRL premiers as they are a very marketable unit with a very large supporter base.

Besides, the Sydney Roosters are not the only bunch of pretty boys in the competition. We have some very pretty men in our team who are not afraid to show that they take a lot of pride in their appearance and their hair styling. I'd like to highlight some possibilities for a commercial - if you visit our official team web site (www.panthers.com.au) and have a look in the TEAM section, pay particular attention to the following: Joel Clinton, Shane Rodney and Luke Rooney are all notable first grade players who obviously enjoy using product in their hair and care greatly about their appearance. You could also look at using Joe Galuvao, Tony Puletua, and Brad Domek for obvious reasons. Of course you would have to include the player who is arguably the prettiest man in league - Ryan Girdler. In the tradition of the other two commercials, you could also use Rhys Wesser as your token bald guy.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Bee-ute-ee-ful! Ahh getting to see my boys even more regularly than I do now on TV will be sensational and lets not forget how irritating it will be for those who are still feeling chafed over the Panthers success. :clap: And to think we will have a Rooster Supporter to thank for their efforts. ;-) You go MoJo!!

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Sipping coffee and worrying about how the blonde streaks are looking in my hair, aren't pressing isssues with me. Playing football, and having a heart, and a bit of pump are at the top of my list. BTW, Fa'aoso is on the outer, after bitch slapping a taxi driver, I think you'll find,[/quote]

Doesn't that Waterhouse tool have has blonde streaks???

Fibroman

First Grade
Us westies can mix it up with you pretty boys anytime. We just choose not to. Girds has got the best set of porcelin teeth in the NRL, and Trent W has got the best blonde tips in the NRL Someone from the Coogee Bay Hotel once told me that Gowie has got it all, and then some. :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
He's a bloody champion at juggling that pogo stick whilst playing....just like you, Fibro! ;-)