What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About Tigers Fans

Collateral

Coach
While it is interesting to read some of their comments about the up coming game they do raise a point about the arrogance showed by some Dragons fans and how we have already won this game before it is played. It will be explosive to start off and should be a good game for the first 20 (Personally I think we will belt them in the end).

But some of their own comments on this forum are hilarious, particularly in regards to them crying about our arrogance and then going on to say how they will easily thrash us.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Wests_Tigers_Forum/index.php?showforum=18

I cant stand Tigers fans and hope we belt them just for the sake of bringing them back down to Earth.

GO YOU DRAGONS!

Ribs

Bench
Has to be expected I suppose on their website. Plenty of talk about arrogance and ignorance and stupididty and cockiness and the likes.

I wouldnt say I was totally arrogant about this one though, I think they have a real big chance.

But, I cant see how they complain about whats written on our website. What do they expect us to be saying?

As for stupidity... they have Benny Elias in a senior position at the club, now THATS stupidity.

Ribs

Bench
They should have had more faith in their team and bought tickets when they were released. We did.

Enjoy it on the box you lazy wannabees.

Albinomonkey

Juniors
F*ck being cocky, I'm nervous as hell. These guys can blow you off the park, and I really don't think this week off is of any use whatsoever... it might take 15-20 minutes to get into the game and by that time Tigers could well be 12 points up. But enough of the doomsaying

GO YOU DRAGONS!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I agree Albino. I think some sharks troll posted that we'd be sweating all week, as if that's a bad thing.

Only a team in contention has the option of anticipation coming into a grand final qualifier... those eliminated can only watch from the sidelines.

Yes... I'm sweating on this and quite frankly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I'm very very worried about this game, but having said that i think we're the only team that can trouble the Tigers and [when its on], our attack is equal or better than Wests

Their left hand defence looks quite suspect and Hodgson really isn't as good as other teams have made him look recently

GO YOU DRAGONS!

simon says

First Grade
Im nervous too....but I really think the Tigers have the game to really trouble the Dragons.

Cant wait for it.....game of the year.Shame it isnt the GF.

SHD

Juniors
You've proven you have the game to trouble us, twice. But i'm enjoying the nerves.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
There are idiots on every site, but some of the comments on Jubilee Avenue were amazing. Almost as bad as the Kennel...

Most people on here seem ok. Anyway, should be an absolutely fantastic game. Good luck!

tigerdazz

Juniors
Yes , a big shame it couldn't be a Saints Tigers GF. Would have been an appropriate end to a VERY SPECIAL season .

Call me a whinger if you will , but you guys have a great advantage crowd wise.

In the season proper, our crowd has helped the boys get over the line numerous times. No one can say its Bandwagoning as we have had the best Sydney crowds all year . ( A confirmed fact ! )and MORE fans do come out at finals time (EVEN DRAGONS FANS .)

I do also believe playing at Telstra would be a dissadvantage to you , as the Tiger Fans would be in the slight majority, and the Tigers play , for want of a better description , HOME games at Telstra . ( WE NEED A 40 000 seat stadium at Campbelltown , soon , like within 4 years .)

Anyway , good luck to you Saints fans , I could easily have been one of you. My old man was a Saints Supporter. He took me to my first league game , Saints v Wests at Lidcombe in the late 70,s. He had shelled out for a Saints scarf and beanie for me ( I was all of about 4 years old ) but the Magpies prevailed that day in front of a huge crowd.....became the boy who put the vVicta signs on the 22 and halfway , now I have mutated into a Wests tigers fan.

May the best tem win !!!!

steven_tiger

Juniors
this is unreal... i cant wait!

for that boke who said hodgo isnt any good... do you even watch football mate?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Never used to mind the Tigers fans. Both of them.

But they've really morphed into a pack of whingers who think the NRL owes them a favour after playing in all of two semi finals matches in their history...

Ribs said:
They should have had more faith in their team and bought tickets when they were released. We did.

Enjoy it on the box you lazy wannabees.

I'd expect more from someone like you Ribs.

When the tickets for that game went on sale Saints had to beat Cronulla and Parra had to beat Manly for Saints to be in that game. there wasn't much doubt about either.

We had to beat the Cowboys, watch the other three games, each of which if had gone the other way would have changed the games last weekend, then beat the Broncos.

The tickets were shot before we beat the Broncos.

Southernsaint said:
Never used to mind the Tigers fans. Both of them.

But they've really morphed into a pack of whingers who think the NRL owes them a favour after playing in all of two semi finals matches in their history...

And I've always had respect for Saints fans and a few people here can back me up on that.

But you're a drongo who misread a complete argument.

Clarkieel

Juniors
i have never had a problem with tigers fans and there is a heck of a lot of them in our area, sharks fans are the worst IMHO