What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About Tigers Fans

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Ribs said:
As for stupidity... they have Benny Elias in a senior position at the club, now THATS stupidity.

His mouth is stupid, his buisness sence isn't and has done a bloody good job in a senior position at the Tigers and various other ventures he has played apart in;-)

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Saints fans in general are fine, the side itself is fine as well as long as they do 2 things
1) Lose to the Tigers on Saturday night
2) Beat the Shire scum when ever they play!

steven_tiger

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:
I didn't say he wasn't any good- he's an ex Origin player and a fantastic footballer.
My point was that teams of late hadn't executed the right defensive plans against him and he's murdered them.

I watch PLENTY of football

yeah fair call mate.

to all fans of the game: ENJOY :D

Hutty1986

Immortal
I have a feeling they'll be looking to expose Marshall's vulnerable shoulder, apparently it is a real danger of being dislocated if hit heavily?

colonel_123

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:
I have a feeling they'll be looking to expose Marshall's vulnerable shoulder, apparently it is a real danger of being dislocated if hit heavily?

That's been pretty common knowledge all year. Marshall has come under plenty of attention from the defence and attack but he has handled it very well.

There's a few games where this was really apparent. Early in the season against the Warriors Marshall was forced to make 30 tackles and I think it was Sione Faumuina who really targeted with the ball running at him at every opportunity. Against the Knights as well I seem to remember them really targetting him and he had to make 25 tackles in that game.

So plenty of teams have already tried it but you only have to look as far as the almost miracle try saving tackle he made on Darren Smith to know that he's going to be up for the challenge in that regard.

Hutty1986

Immortal
colonel_123 said:
That's been pretty common knowledge all year. Marshall has come under plenty of attention from the defence and attack but he has handled it very well.

There's a few games where this was really apparent. Early in the season against the Warriors Marshall was forced to make 30 tackles and I think it was Sione Faumuina who really targeted with the ball running at him at every opportunity. Against the Knights as well I seem to remember them really targetting him and he had to make 25 tackles in that game.

So plenty of teams have already tried it but you only have to look as far as the almost miracle try saving tackle he made on Darren Smith to know that he's going to be up for the challenge in that regard.

I'm aware of that, i have just heard reports of late that his shoulder seems more susceptible than usual, its always been a bit suspect

colonel_123

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:
I'm aware of that, i have just heard reports of late that his shoulder seems more susceptible than usual, its always been a bit suspect

Yeah I think the reports are just to do with the increased media exposure on the Tigers, kind of every little fact about the side is getting a write up.

Marshall has been wearing that brace the media has been talking about all season and it was made clear from the beginning, after he dislocated his shoulder in that trial that it could go again at any point in the season.

Just luck and some real good management that he's lasted this long really.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Southernsaint said:
How was that 39th straight Mad Monday??

Thats not very nice ss. I go out of my way to genuinely wish the joint venture good luck in their game against the merged entity and you get all upset. Are you nervous?

Gunnamatta said:
Thats not very nice ss. I go out of my way to genuinely wish the joint venture good luck in their game against the merged entity and you get all upset. Are you nervous?

He's a nong mate, don't judge Saints supporters by that nimnal. Justy as Saints supporters shouldn't judge all Sharks supporters based on BBSF.

They're about the same level, but BBSF has bigger tits.

drake

First Grade
Tigers fans do not have INTENCITY!
They think they will out do us, but WE WILL NOT BE SHAT ON!

Southernsaint

Staff member
drake said:
Tigers fans do not have INTENCITY!
They think they will out do us, but WE WILL NOT BE SHAT ON!

Tigers fans probably drink Crown lager - thus, they are Rugby League nonces...

drake

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Tigers fans probably drink Crown lager - thus, they are Rugby League nonces...

They do not have the Samsonic powers of TT to garuntee suxess!

I feel INTENCE too! Grateness is upon us!

EA, do you drink Crown?

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Oh, that really hurts!!

You said feck and used two exclamation marks!!

I'm going to have to go to therapy now to get over that slam!!

Wait till he uses his power play EA, his English Soccer chant sheet, then you will really be running for cover!!

Southernsaint

Staff member
croydon Dog food said:
Wait till he uses his power play EA, his English Soccer chant sheet, then you will really be running for cover!!

Sorry, CDF, you have me confused with the Mighty Raiders Army: "BELIEVE!!"

Latest posts