What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About Tigers Fans

Sir Biffo

Bench
Wow, the Sharkies fans are still playing their Master Systems they got for Christmas 1989 when Dad last had a job.

da_sharks

Juniors
if the dragons play the way they did against the sharks, the tigers will maul the dragons to bits...

da_sharks

Juniors
Sir Biffo said:
Wow, the Sharkies fans are still playing their Master Systems they got for Christmas 1989 when Dad last had a job.

yeah i still have one in the box. will be worth a fortune soon...

Godz Illa

Coach
da_sharks said:
if the dragons play the way they did against the sharks, the tigers will maul the dragons to bits...
Dazzling insight. Tell me, did you think up that one all by yourself or have you read every single quote from a Saints player over the last two weeks?

da_sharks

Juniors
Godz Illa said:
Dazzling insight. Tell me, did you think up that one all by yourself or have you read every single quote from a Saints player over the last two weeks?

no. just stating a fact...

Hutty1986

Immortal
steven_tiger said:
this is unreal... i cant wait!

for that boke who said hodgo isnt any good... do you even watch football mate?

I didn't say he wasn't any good- he's an ex Origin player and a fantastic footballer.
My point was that teams of late hadn't executed the right defensive plans against him and he's murdered them.

I watch PLENTY of football

bjm8

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:
I didn't say he wasn't any good- he's an ex Origin player and a fantastic footballer.
My point was that teams of late hadn't executed the right defensive plans against him and he's murdered them.

I watch PLENTY of football

Does murdering teams all season, scoring heaps of tries, line breaks, top points scorer, and being named dally m fullback of the season make you a good player?

Ribs

Bench
He has every ability minus goal line defence and thats why he isnt in the rep teams these days.

Great talent but no good on his own line.

Rexxy

Coach
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
And I've always had respect for Saints fans and a few people here can back me up on that..

Sorry just saw this. Yep. it's true. EA has even put up with the mush and red and white man love, over at WORL for a while. RESPECT.

Ribs

Bench
E.A is a good man, I cant begrudge him a go at us in this his time of finals glory.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nah... EA is bitter and twisted like the rest of us. That's why we like him.

I'm calling it a draw.

Hutty1986

Immortal
bjm8 said:
Does murdering teams all season, scoring heaps of tries, line breaks, top points scorer, and being named dally m fullback of the season make you a good player?

Can't you read?

I already said Hodgson was a good player

Do urself a favour and actually READ the post before you try to critisise it

Southernsaint said:
How was that 39th straight Mad Monday??

Most Saints fans in here are fine, but you should really stick to blurting out your pathetic english Soccer Chants. When you stray away from these you tend to throw up even less potent bait.