What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Blair - No More Graham?

Dragons 09

Juniors
$2.4M over 4 years for this geriatric plodding grub is ludicrous for a club who is already a basket case. Their hierarchy seem as incompetent as ours at times.
The Warriors are the one team that i have always wanted to see do well, i just think it would be great for the game in general if they were a powerhouse and could chip away at the dominance that yawnion holds over there.
I honestly believe that a solution to their agony is currently unemployed and looking for a gig. Madge Maguire is exactly what the Warriors need and they should be throwing as much money and fush & chups at him as it takes to get him over there.

Datramp

Juniors
I honestly believe that a solution to their agony is currently unemployed and looking for a gig. Madge Maguire is exactly what the Warriors need and they should be throwing as much money and fush & chups at him as it takes to get him over there.

Could even offer him a sex figure contract.

Latest posts