What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Indian Ghost Dance

Jobdog

Live Update Team
oh lord im so excited... y is god so kind to us...

Week 1 - Bye
Week 2 - loser of Broncos and Titans (ie. Bye)
Week 3 - Chokers (ie Dargons for those who arent' familiar with NRL)
Week 4 - we'll probably run out of steam by then but hey the boys have done us proud
:lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!

hugzy

Juniors
*feels around to see if im still alive

wow im still alive... when fat bastard crashed over in the 73rd minute i thought i was dead

sorry boys... i guess Coach Stoned took my words too literally (and rested Isaac Buderus after 30 seconds)

hugzy

Juniors
alright i dont give a sh*t about either teams except i have $430 on one of them (friends and i put a $430 on ANY of dargons, bardogs, titans or storm to win at $1.45 - how useless can the top four GET)

anyway

wulululu
PARRA RISE!!!!

Serc

First Grade
booo

STORM RISE!!!!

I want Parra to win because Storm have been to more GF's (and won more GF's) of late!

hugzy

Juniors
wow just boos me...

well the dance has stopped working ever since its gone global so maybe u'll get ur wish

hugzy

Juniors
ARGHAR GHAHHH ARGH *rolls on the ground while getting prodded by serc, adsy and other rebels who decided to overthrow the american indian ghost dancer

hugzy

Juniors
so the revolt ends after 3 days

PIGMAN! bring in the prisoners

*pigman #1 brings in adsy, jobdog and serc

as punishment, u'll each have to please a women for 2 weeks straight and those who does will have to spend the rest of their lives with that woman. it's called "Hamchan Soo" in the Ghost Dance folklore. You guys call it marriage.

TAKE THEM AWAY!

*pigman takes adsy, serc and jobdog away while they all scream for their innocence. citing the weather and melbourne being in 4 consecutive grandfinals as the reason for their revolt

ok i think i need to get a psychologist

perverse

Referee
it's a good thing you came to the rescue on gids, hugzy.

i honestly don't know what we'd do without you.