What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson hints at quitting Sharks quietly

Anonymous

Juniors
Well Morpheus let me in on the secret of his hidden identity, and now my suspicions are confirmed: he is not Beekershark!

I can vaguely see why you clowns might have thought he was Beeks, but I can also see about a million reasons why it clearly was not him. ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
I won't be entering into any guessing competitions... but hahahahahaha Aries. That guy has just disappeared off the planet, straight after winning the award for the biggest tantrum.

Morpheus

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The thought of ANY of my close relatives visiting an internet chat
group about the football is too hilarious to mention !

Blacktip, I would be pleased to meet you at the leagues club after a match early in the season and yarn about our sharkies mate, that may set your mind at rest once and for all. That goes for all sharks fans here.

On that subject, does this message group hold get togethers and things during the season ?

I belong to the Boston Celtics Sydney Group and they are always getting together for a meet at various times during the year. Admittedly there are only 12 of us, but hopefully growing !

PJ

First Grade
There's a trivia night get together some time soon Morpheus.

Check the thread up the top.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Morpheus said:
Blacktip, I would be pleased to meet you at the leagues club after a match early in the season and yarn about our sharkies mate, that may set your mind at rest once and for all. That goes for all sharks fans here.

I am an entity made up of too many screwed up indivieduals. You would not cope with all of us talking at once.

Morpheus said:
I belong to the Boston Celtics Sydney Group and they are always getting together for a meet at various times during the year. Admittedly there are only 12 of us, but hopefully growing !
Ahh the celtics. Was in the box at Suns stadium to watch Sir Charles destroy the Larry Bird Celtics in 1991?2? Dan Marley potted 3 pointers from all over Arizona that night.

Frenzy

Juniors
Personally I am convinced Morf is beeker.

Another possibility, along reefy's lines of being a relative is that he is a friend

Someone like say...............Dean Treister :lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
I was hoping it Morph was someone from the old days, like Redback. Bring back the Amazing Race! :lol:

Actually, Aries still posts on Buzz's forum.

Booyah

Bench
Tamazoid said:
I was hoping it Morph was someone from the old days, like Redback. Bring back the Amazing Race! :lol:

Nope. Banned about 4 weeks ago for losing his temper and abusing him.

cheese

Bench
Booyah said:
Tamazoid said:

HAHA funniest thing i read all day

Frenzy

Juniors
cheese said:
Booyah said:
Tamazoid said:

HAHA funniest thing i read all day

Bit more to it than that but he lasted 48 hours :lol:

Morpheus

Juniors
Struth Frenzy,

That is the best compliment I've had in a long time.

If you are anything likle me in your passion and pride in anyone who has had the honour of pulling on a first grade sharks jumper and run onto shark park, then you understand how big a compliment it is that you think I am Dean Treister, or any other current or former shark !

I mean really, wouldn't football players have other things on their mind that chatting to us tragic fans in the off season !?

Morpheus

Juniors
Frenzy if you are convinced that I am someone you know, then they must share the same name as me correct ?

You and I have corresponded privately and your sponsor friend and I have also corresponded.

Frenzy

Juniors
Morpheus said:
Frenzy if you are convinced that I am someone you know, then they must share the same name as me correct ?

You and I have corresponded privately and your sponsor friend and I have also corresponded.

Jigs up beeker. Now I might test this new ignore button :)

Anonymous

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man, I can't help but laugh at this poor little conclusion you've drawn Frenzy.

Do you think Beeks would have the self control to not launch into pro-Treister debate at every chance available? He never did in the past.

Do you think Beeks would have the ability to suddenly put on an act so powerful that sees him take the back foot when put under pressure? Every time someone has had a go at him in the past, he has lashed out and it has often resulted in long and bitter feuds. Has this happened this time? No.

If you think that Morpheus is Beekershark simply because he types in a similar way to him, then you have seriously misread every other part of Beeks' personality.

And every time you refer to Morpheus as Beekershark, you just make a bigger fool out of yourself... ;-)

fizman

Bench
I will come to the defence of Frenzy Z man. I NOW agree with you and believe that Morpheus IS NOT Beeker. With that said however, there were more similarities than just writing styles. Morpheus has made some very bold predictions, so it is obvious that he is very close to what is going on within the Club just like Beeker is. It is also apparent that Morpheus is a sponsor of the club just like Beeker is as well.

For me, the writing style was more coincidental, but certainly added weight to the arguement. Even when Morpheus said that he did not know Jimbo I still thought it was Beeker!!!!!! But, I now know it isn't.

Anyway, thats my 2 cents worth. I am now more interested to see what comes of these bold predictions of Morph's especially now that Ando has come out publicly and said he wants to keep going on with the job.

You know, it wouldn't surprise me if the Club tries to sack Anderson, loses its case and we win the comp next year!!! Anderson has that uncanny knack of sticking it right up people when they are death riding him.