What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita Paul Kent Andrew Webster

NrlVader

Juniors
1476761758329.jpg

This photo captures the moment and if you look back at the live cut, Gal and Jimmy did not celebrated as they thought it was impossible that AF scored.

@StrengthandHonour

Pierced Soul

First Grade
This photo captures the moment and if you look back at the live cut, Gal and Jimmy did not celebrated as they thought it was impossible that AF scored.

@dumbmerkin

They didn't celebrate cos they don't like the dumb merkin and would rather have lost the GF.

As for Lodge - that merkin should never be allowed near the NRL ever again. I hope the NRL refuse registration, and I think Bennett is out of line even considering the merkin, but this doesn't mean Fifita is any less a merkin

Hutty1986

Immortal
They didn't celebrate cos they don't like the dumb merkin and would rather have lost the GF.

As for Lodge - that merkin should never be allowed near the NRL ever again. I hope the NRL refuse registration, and I think Bennett is out of line even considering the merkin, but this doesn't mean Fifita is any less a merkin

This is why you can't have nice things.

FMD this thread has gone nearly 40 pages.

Did Fifita kill someone and I haven't heard about it or is it still about Fifita visiting a childhood mate in prison?

betcats

Referee
FMD this thread has gone nearly 40 pages.

Did Fifita kill someone and I haven't heard about it or is it still about Fifita visiting a childhood mate in prison?

He killed you, you are actually dead right now. Get off your PC and enjoy it casper.

NrlVader

Juniors
Andrew Webster story about the Cox Plate today.

Said Might and Power was a she :).

He gets his gender mixed up all the time.

no name

Coach
http://www.areanews.com.au/story/4269797/fifita-returns-to-his-roots/?cs=671

yeah so he's done nothing wrong at all yet the NRL "Integrity" unit have said nothing. Probably because they are too embarrassed by their knee jerk reaction to something trivial.

Bunch of merkins.
Good story, but deadset is this journo for real?
The former Waratah Tiger happily posed for photos and signed anything the children through at him but his message was the most important thing to take away from the visit.

Latest posts