What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Griffin

franklin2323

Immortal
That doesn't make sense. Why side with the liar that is now NOT at the Panthers and clearly created issues here over the liar who is trying their best for our club?

Where did I say I believed hook's version? Both sides are telling lies.. I just have no interest what an ex staff member says

OldPanther

Coach
Where did I say I believed hook's version? Both sides are telling lies.. I just have no interest what an ex staff member says

It seems to have become a tiresome battle of "sides" with this topic. If I've mistaken you:

giphy.gif

franklin2323

Immortal
It seems to have become a tiresome battle of "sides" with this topic. If I've mistaken you:

giphy.gif

Main thing is he is gone. We need to make sure the next coach is the right fit and feels like everyone is pulling in the right way.

These are the puzzling things from what we know:

Gus said hook took everyone to Brisbane by himself... Surely someone higher up vetoes the trip if no assistants are going?

The changing story about losing the players

We went from Ivan speaking to WT so had to fire Griffin to no offer being made.

Before hook was sacked. People said Phillips wanted to be used more. So who approved him to go work with origin?

Then of course there were issues with Moylan. Hook's side was taken despite knowing he had such issues.

Then there was re-signing him while this was all going on. The basic gameplan was the same all along now..

Results say it was a success.. Even with the truth lying somewhere in the middle it was a circus. Just punting the coach won't fix it. So hope after the season more changes come

betcats

Referee
Wow, the players were fat when you arrived Anthony? Surely that wouldn't have to do with the fact that they had to have a 1000 surgeries after all of the injuries they had in 2015, you monotone sounding, burnout mark haircut having, human equivalent to garbage.

Love your work but what are you referring too?

unKwn

Juniors
Wow, the players were fat when you arrived Anthony? Surely that wouldn't have to do with the fact that they had to have a 1000 surgeries after all of the injuries they had in 2015, you monotone sounding, burnout mark haircut having, human equivalent to garbage.
I must say your Twitter is amazing too

BxTom

Bench
Wasn't either Blake or DWZ overweight one off season? I remember that one off them was, but it could have even been whilst Cleary (Ivan) was still here. But regatdless, credit where it is due, the nteam seems fitter now.

tripster

Juniors
Wasn't either Blake or DWZ overweight one off season? I remember that one off them was, but it could have even been whilst Cleary (Ivan) was still here. But regatdless, credit where it is due, the nteam seems fitter now.

Peachey also used to have a bit of a gut. He is super trim now.

mxlegend99

Referee
Blake and Idris were overweight when Hook arrived. Other than those guys I don't think we had anyone with issue that wasnt injury related.

Dallin was returning from his lung collapsing the previous season. These guys (aside from Idris) were in no worse shape then Hiku or Merrin under Hook.

franklin2323

Immortal
Blake and Idris were overweight when Hook arrived. Other than those guys I don't think we had anyone with issue that wasnt injury related.

Dallin was returning from his lung collapsing the previous season. These guys (aside from Idris) were in no worse shape then Hiku or Merrin under Hook.

Which is the issue with that 360 interview.. They wanted Gus to look bad. If they wanted facts they would of asked that very thing. That was my thoughts when I heard it. 2014 and 15 crazy injuries so of course for pre season it would look bad.

tripster

Juniors
So is this person still at the club. I hope so because he's done a great job.

I agree. We definitely need to hang onto our strength and conditioning coach. Whomever he or she is they have got our team into incredible shape. As I think we all agree, we are probably the fittest side in the comp.

Latest posts