What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on our new sponsor?

Pou and Gary you need to get some style about you, i hold great fears for your levels of style.
You need to start watching trend setters like Avenger and the Witch.

eel01s

Bench
I think that if we make the finals this season we will get a major sponsor on time for them to get some exposure this season. After all there will be plenty of media stories about us finally breaking our finals drought.

phantom eel

First Grade
Maybe one of the developer companies taking the cash to build these 50+ storey residential towers in Parramatta could stump up some cash - as a good will gesture for the future ghetto they've had a hand in creating?

Not Dyldam though... we've been there and done those merkins.

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ning-skipper-aaron-woods-20170801-gxn6i0.html

Where's the sponsor?

How can the Parramatta Eels go 21 rounds and still not have a major sponsor in place? We're talking about arguably the biggest Sydney club, if not the biggest in the NRL, who are about to end an eight-year finals drought after enduring a season from hell last year. They are hugely popular with the television networks given the ratings they draw, they have a brand new stadium being built and are undergoing massive renovations at their Leagues Club. All looks well out Parramatta way, yet they still haven't landed a major sponsor. Shouldn't they be lining up out the door? They were asking for $1.2 million a season for the right to their front of jersey.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Obviously the price is still too high for the perceived value. Hopefully our value to sponsors will keep rising, but stability isn't proven overnight.

El Diablo

Post Whore
the DT deliberately putting disgraceful headlines on the front of their paper never helps

their effort today was to blame the NRL for terrorism

they also threaten and harass sponsors to try and get them to not sponsor teams

Latest posts