What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone thinking of going to the WCC?

shaggs

Coach
Wouldn't mind going, but going to Sumatra for a month in may.
Safe to say I won't get this one past the keeper as well.

Chimp

Bench
Confirmed for Sunday 19th Feb at Wigans home ground, the DW Stadium.

Anyone know if I'll be able to order tickets from club (and if so, how?) or am I best ordering directly from Wigan.... I wanna be sat with any of you lot that are travelling over!

Vin Fizz

Bench
Sunday. Righto good one. Gives time to get over there. Leave Friday night we will be there sat arvo UK time. I spoke to some of the membership staff selling the merch last weekend about club supporters group tours. Look I understand they have been overwhelmed by our celebrations but I must say I was underwhelmed by the response. No one knew who the opposition was, some didn't know what the WCC was and of course there was no clue about supporter tours. They recommended talking to the CSSC. I told em the LU bums were considering getting a posse together and heading over. Just crickets after that....

Last edited:

U.K SHARK

Juniors
For anyone who is going. I live in Bristol and will likely drive up to Wigan in the Friday. So get in touch if you need a lift

Et#1_supporter

Juniors
So If the club doesnt look like arranging anything, we'll have to buy our own tickets on 2 November.

How are we gonna make sure our seats are together?

When u say tickets available via Wigan, is that through their websitr, or is there a pommy version of ticketek? Wonder if u can choose ure own seat or not

U.K SHARK

Juniors
It's 1 hr 45 from London to Bristol Although I'm thinking now a train to Wigan might be better.

So there's definitely no sharks organised tour? I might email the club as at the minimum we would all want to sit together

NrlVader

Juniors
Just checked that weekend and it is a Premier League free week. Was thinking of catching a game Saturday the day before but the next week is one of the biggest games on the calendar Manchester United vs Manchester City.

Latest posts