What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZ Stadium

Gronk

Staff member
You'd think by now broadcasters would have a way to photoshop out any empty sections, so they look more like the computerised crowd scenes from Fifa?

I always thought it was cheeky they way they have random colour seats at the Gabba.

gabba-brisbane-cricket.jpg

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Lol, buses from the Hills District... what about everyone else?

Well I caught the train from Blacktown on Saturday, for free. You can also catch trains from as far north as Newcastle and as far south as the Southern Highlands, for free.

But I guess you can keep sooking about things you clearly haven't researched.

Parra

Referee
They're the same seats in every stadium. Bring your own food. Catch the free public transport that the club has offered.

A Homebush eels supporter.

You do whatever you like and good luck to you. There's plenty of other Homebush teams to support as well.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
A Homebush eels supporter.

You do whatever you like and good luck to you. There's plenty of other Homebush teams to support as well.

A homebush Eels supporter? I don't think such team exists.

I am a Parramatta Eels supporter and will travel far and wide to watch my club play a game of football.

So yeah keep whinging but I'll be out there supporting my club whilst you stay inside and continue being a crybaby.

Any chance you can get your name changed? You do not represent anything about "Parra" and aren't deserving of such a nickname. You are a deadset disgrace.

Parra

Referee
You are wonderful and we should all follow your lead. It is a waste of time having a different opinion. Thanks for taking the lead on this. We are all better for having you near.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You are wonderful and we should all follow your lead. It is a waste of time having a different opinion. Thanks for taking the lead on this. We are all better for having you near.
To be fair mate, you probably encouraged that reaction.

Parra

Referee
I apologise to you as well gary.

Always nice to be corrected by our betters.

Go homebush. Home of everyone. And that nice mr murdoch gets to save money by not having to move those expensive cameras around so much.

So grateful

Parra

Referee
And to be honest, I did not realise who he was. Now I know I am in the presence of greatness I am truly humbled.

bartman

Immortal
Well I caught the train from Blacktown on Saturday, for free. You can also catch trains from as far north as Newcastle and as far south as the Southern Highlands, for free.
So this is all put on by the club is it? How does your opal card know it's a free trip to Homebush?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
So this is all put on by the club is it? How does your opal card know it's a free trip to Homebush?

Yes. You show your season or game day ticket and you travel in the train. You don't use your opal card, you show your season or match day ticket to the train officers.

2017/03/21/eels_provide_free_in.af_news.html you can read more about it here. As I said previously I used the train from Blacktown to Olympic Park for the Sharks game, as did other Eels fans. And I had no problems with getting to or from the stadium.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I apologise to you as well gary.

Always nice to be corrected by our betters.

Go homebush. Home of everyone. And that nice mr murdoch gets to save money by not having to move those expensive cameras around so much.

So grateful
I don't accept your apology. I'd prefer if you said it like you meant it.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

It wasn't a difference of opinion. You were whinging over things that you could change. If you don't like the food at ANZ, take your own. If you don't want to spend time and money by driving and parking in P1 catch the free public transport the club has provided.

No, instead you decide to whinge and then call someone who actively supports the club names.

Do I like ANZ stadium? Hell no, I detest using it for regular season matches. But it was the logical choice for us whilst a new stadium is being built. So I suck it up and go and support my team. And then I have little maggots like yourself calling me names? No, you're a p.o.s and need to be called out on it.