What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

Bazzi

First Grade
Not sure how we would have ever picked up on that.

Everybody had a million layers of protection in this game, Parra took ages to kill and Fred just wouldn't die.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I feel pretty bad on that one. I got recruited on the final night. Im just glad mafia didnt win... and that i'm running the next game so I cant be meta'd. :D
Love you too Freddy Poos.
Soc, sorry, but a cyborg vibrating muff was too much to pass on.

soc123_au

Staff member
Fair enough you big stud. I hope you were picturing my rack while you pounded her.

Misanthrope

Staff member
My one regret with this game was the level of protection on town's side. Fred was slightly more protected than the average don (had one bonus life once he lost his friends), but town had Archer (protected by Malory), Lana (protected by Archer), Ray (survived the first kill attempt but became crippled), Brett (75% chance to recover), Krieger (one off Hodor + resurrect), Cheryl (hard to kill because it turned her on), Burt Reynolds (50% kill survival), + Ray's protect.

That said, Kenny Loggins had a one off town aligned Hodor.

Would have been fun if Parra had managed to figure out the order to kill Archer's friends in (he won if he killed Archer + any two of Lana, Malory, or Burt Reynolds). He could only be killed by consecutive or multiple kill attempts.

If he'd killed Katya, he'd have recruited her.

Also, each time Trinette roleblocked somebody she had a cumulative 10% chance of getting knocked up. If she had, she'd have splintered into her own faction.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I feel pretty bad on that one. I got recruited on the final night. Im just glad mafia didnt win... and that i'm running the next game so I cant be meta'd. :D
Love you too Freddy Poos.
Soc, sorry, but a cyborg vibrating muff was too much to pass on.

And yet here we are, minus anything resembling a sign up thread.

Frederick

Staff member
I can't believe you guys didn't kill me once the other three had gone. I thought for sure you'd see through my "swapping to town", even if it wasn't completely untrue

Bazzi

First Grade
I also had no powers

Except if anybody targeted me with a night action, then they had a 50% chance of being killed. And if that action was a kill, then they had 100% chance of being killed.

I finally get a awesome ability, and what happens? Not one single motherf**ker targets me!

Hoggmaster

Juniors
And yet here we are, minus anything resembling a sign up thread.
I asked Mis to notify me when the game was close to completion, but he didnt get back to me... I'm probably not the person to be accusing people of not reading emails thoroughly though. :eek:

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I can't believe you guys didn't kill me once the other three had gone. I thought for sure you'd see through my "swapping to town", even if it wasn't completely untrue
I did try and kill you. However that simply made us closer ;-)