What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

Frederick

Staff member
Vote: Ozzy

Was a cripple, but can now walk again. Clearly turned into a cyborg by Barry

Bazal

Post Whore
Except that's precisely what Krieger does to make Ray walk again on the show

Bazzi

First Grade
Okay, I have a theory.

Barry was able to recruit, but could not die until he had recruited at least one member, hence why the first two attempts at his life were unsuccessful. However, when Ray was able to walk again (Maybe Barry's form of recruitment) Barry was able to be killed right after that.

f**k it, vote: Ozzy

Bazal

Post Whore
But krieger ain't alive

No, but basically Ray's entire schtick is "gay guy who keeps getting paralysed and then fixed every couple of eps". The fact that he can walk again is a character trait and probably has nothing whatsoever to do with Barry.

Barry was made into a cyborg by the KGB. He doesn't make other cyborgs himself.

Bazzi

First Grade
We've tried killing Fred a million times and it didn't work, Archer can't be bad, so it's either Ozzy or Bazal.

Bazal

Post Whore
Fred is the only character who is ever a villain. Katya makes off with Barry and becomes the head of the KGB. We have offed three mafia, none of whom are major characters. Logic suggests we still need the don. Cheryl, Cyril, Archer and Ray are ISIS characters, so they cannot be the don. I mean "occasional cripple" is Ozzy's character description....Vote Fred

Ozzy

First Grade
You're all mad

:lol: Says the man who voted for me. Your excuse to stop him harming himself hasn't convinced me. Bazzi is a little sus but as Bazal said, your character is the one that was connected with Mafia.

Vote: Fred

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Seriously guys, Mis is always looking to protect BM. Giving him lynch protections etc.
What better way to protect him than to make him completely invisible?
There have been a few strange things in this game (random mod votes etc.) and now we know everyone is town, it has to be him!
Vote BM guys! Dont let him walk to victory.

Misanthrope

Staff member
End Game

In the light of day, only five remained.

"For the love of God, Archer," Cyril pleaded, "Stop thinking with your penis for five minutes and look at the facts. Katya is bad news! She killed Lana!"

"Shut up, Cyril," Archer retorted, "Nobody asked your opinion".

"Actually," Ray intoned in his nasal drawl, "I certainly would like to know what the Dukes is going on. Why is she still alive?"

"Please," Katya pleaded, "I just want to be with Archer. Can't you just leave us with our love?"

"Who cares what they do?" Cheryl complained loudly, "All it is lately is Archer, Archer, Archer. What's a girl got to do to get choked around here?"

Ray, Cyril, and Cheryl fell into arguing as Katya and Archer exchanged a look of mutual understanding. They'd never be able to be together while ISIS still existed.

The two of them linked hands and leveled their guns.

Ozzy is dead. He was Ray Gillette, Town Aligned Occasional Cripple

ray-gillette-picture.jpg

Bazzi is dead. He was Cyril Figgis, Town Aligned Well Hung Accountant and Field Operative

Cyril_Figgis_142.jpg

Bazal is dead. He was Cheryl Tunt, Town Aligned Crazy Rich Country Musician Who Likes to be Choked

460px-Cheryl_1.jpg

----------

Your winners are:

Hoggmaster is Sterling Malory Archer, Katya + Archer Forever Aligned World's Greatest Secret Agent

Sterling.jpg

Frederick is Katya Kasanova, Katya + Archer Forever Aligned Cyborg and Former Head of the KGB

600px-Archer_PPSh_1.jpg

With Archer having an auto-lynch, he nominated to kill Bazzi with his double vote. With a kill each, they'd have taken out Ozzy tonight even if he'd protected the hard to kill Cheryl.