What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Bulldogs a protected species?

Chook

First Grade
I read in RLW that there racial slurs made by bulldogs player towards Frank Pritchard, which in turn fired up the Panthers to win the game (just for you Jim).

Racial vilification has no place in our game.

Why haven’t these Bulldog players been identified and taken to task? Do they all have ADHD?

Chook.

[furrycat]

Coach
And again, the arrogant roosters fan believes everything he reads... If this was true
1. There would be evidence
2. Action would be taken
3. You suck and are wrong as usual

xwizit

Juniors
furrycat wtf is all the love for the panthers in your sig and your love for the dogs??

what are you?

Chook

First Grade
[furrycat said:
]And again, the arrogant roosters fan believes everything he reads... If this was true
1. There would be evidence
2. Action would be taken
3. You suck and are wrong as usual

Well when it’s page one of an official publication I tend to believe. And given that Panther players are putting their names to their comments regarding the racial sledging I tend to believe.

And like you I’d want action taken but it appears it hasn’t, hence my question, are Bulldogs a protected species?

I can only imagine the outrage and outcry had this been Roosters players accused of racially sledging a player?

Chook.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Hmmm, sounds like the NRL should investigate if this is true, the dogs don't need anymore shit like this.

xwizit

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:
Hmmm, sounds like the NRL should investigate if this is true, the dogs don't need anymore sh*t like this.

dogs of war,you and cammo seem to be the most down to earth dogs supporters who ive read on these forums for a long time

:clap:

[furrycat]

Coach
And you and chooky are the most arrogant supporters I've ever seen, you waste every minute of your day posting crap about The Bulldogs...

xwizit

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]And you and chooky are the most arrogant supporters I've ever seen, you waste every minute of your day posting crap about The Bulldogs...

mate you are a dead set dickhead..

ive not ONCE started a thread about the bulldogs, and have only talked regarding them in threads REGARDING them

not once did i even give an opinion on coffs, mason issues ect

you on the other hand, are just as big a fwit as 0neye

welcome to ignore moron, enjoy your stay

JK

What publication?

If it is published it is not too hard to state where/when

Chook

First Grade
mickdo said:
what was the official publication Chook?

Rugby League Week. June 2 2004 issue.

First page in.

SLEDGE HAMMER
"Panthers use taunts against Pritchard as motivation to bury trash talking bulldogs yadda yadda yadda"

by Glenn Jackson

Chook.

Chook

First Grade
[furrycat said:
]And you and chooky are the most arrogant supporters I've ever seen, you waste every minute of your day posting crap about The Bulldogs...

Not every minute puss in boots, just the ones where I'd be talking to the mother in law. I think I can waste those minutes to slip the slipper into your floggadogs!

Chook.

JK

I simply fail to see where 'racial' comes into it. There were taunts - big deal.

The Bulldogs have Mason, Tonga, Reni, Asotasi and Lolesi on the field from other races so any bulldog saying that would have had their head knocked in by one of those.

If they were taunting his game, fair enough.

EdBurton

Juniors
Surprised that this is the first we've heard of it!

The media take any chance they can to attack the game. Especially the bulldogs!