What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Armchair Coach/Selector time

Chipmunk

Coach
I doubt the coaching staff have too mucb faith in French at Fullback. Even though he was playing Centre, The Plane until he got injured, played fullback in all set situations even when French was there.

Noise

Coach
Tigers, Storm (when slater retires) and Cowboys (when Coote retire)could all use French at fullback.

Us not so much

Chipmunk

Coach
Tigers, Storm (when slater retires) and Cowboys (when Coote retire)could all use French at fullback.

Us not so much

Well he's probably our best full back except for Gutherson....but...we have Gutherson.

We need to make a decision who we want and move forward.

emjaycee

Coach
Well I don’t respect it. He tells me he is going to name our best 17 and gives me 18 names, now I’m f*cking confused as to who our best 17 actually is

Sorry Dibs.
I should have mentioned I see the hooker being taken by a new type of hybrid player that is yet to be named. Its either Pring or Kitchard.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
images