What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia in India 2008 discussion thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Jaques and Katich had a bat off in the West Indies???? WTF that was f**king months ago in a different country against a different side :? Where the f**k was Watson for that bat off??? He was f**king injured As usual.

So Jaques loses his spot after scoring a 100 in his last test for a soft c**k peaheart who always lets his team mates down :x FMD these selectors and Ponting are clueless.......

lockyno1

Post Whore
Jaques and Katich had a bat off in the West Indies???? WTF that was f**king months ago in a different country against a different side :? Where the f**k was Watson for that bat off??? He was f**king injured As usual.

So Jaques loses his spot after scoring a 100 in his last test for a soft c**k peaheart who always lets his team mates down :x FMD these selectors and Ponting are clueless.......

Good decision actually hiney. In the end Sunshine is perfect for this side, awesome team player and so hot as well. Jaques hardly cemented his spot and this was against the hapless Windies

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good decision actually hiney. In the end Sunshine is perfect for this side, awesome team player and so hot as well. Jaques hardly cemented his spot and this was against the hapless Windies
Good decision my arse, the softcock couldn't even play this game. The guy is a wimp and will be shown up in the first test. He is not mentally strong enough to play snap let alone Test Cricket.

Last edited:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Good decision my arse, the softcock couldn't even play this game. The guy is a wimp and will be shown up in the first test. He is not mentally strong enough to play snap let alone Test Cricket.

He had a bout of the virus that is all. He is actually fine now and may bat anyway (as it is a tour match). Nothing serious. Sunshine (the hot, gorgeous, sexy one) deserves his spot. He has rounded ability like no-one else. Sunshine 4 ever:D

lockyno1

Post Whore
But I like watching him. He is not a fraud, he deserves another chance, the player of the IPL and is just awesome (plus cute!)

lockyno1

Post Whore
Come on hiney, I love him. One of the best physiques in modern sport. So as if I would not want him in the side. Plus he can bat, bowl and field. Sunshine for MOTS.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So all the stuff about the first test next Thursday will be in this thread, or is there going to be a dedicated match thread?

next week we will have a game day sub forum, like the NRL and Soccer forums

there will be game day threads for each test, ODI and domestic games, possible a domestic sub forum and an international sub forum

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
next week we will have a game day sub forum, like the NRL and Soccer forums

there will be game day threads for each test, ODI and domestic games, possible a domestic sub forum and an international sub forum
That sounds awesome, the cricket forum props this place up in the off season.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Aussies off to a flyer 0/15 - 2 overs - lunch day 2

Regarding this series, we just need to draw it to retain the trophy
Disspointed for jaques if he misses out, but happy Katich will be there

If we can get them early like we have done in the last few series by winning the first test, could go a long way to sealing the trophy. Gonna be up to our pace bowlers and we need a couple of batsman (aka lehmann and martyn from last series) to really stand up and do real well

hopefullyl Sunshine can get in amongst the runs and post some impressive scores and take the odd wicket or two would be nice as well, am i asking for much?

cheers

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Aussies off to a flyer 0/15 - 2 overs - lunch day 2

Regarding this series, we just need to draw it to retain the trophy
Disspointed for jaques if he misses out, but happy Katich will be there

If we can get them early like we have done in the last few series by winning the first test, could go a long way to sealing the trophy. Gonna be up to our pace bowlers and we need a couple of batsman (aka lehmann and martyn from last series) to really stand up and do real well

hopefullyl Sunshine can get in amongst the runs and post some impressive scores and take the odd wicket or two would be nice as well, am i asking for much?

cheers
Yes.

Red Bear

Referee
But I like watching him. He is not a fraud, he deserves another chance, the player of the IPL and is just awesome (plus cute!)
So twenty20 cricket form says alot about test cricket ability?

lockyno1 said:
Come on hiney, I love him. One of the best physiques in modern sport. So as if I would not want him in the side. Plus he can bat, bowl and field. Sunshine for MOTS.
I can bat bowl and field as well, but im not up to australian test standard, and neither is Shane Watson