What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia vs. England

no name

Coach
Are you sure?

Pretty sure it's okay.

And I disagree about Cronk knocking it forward.

Which part? Are you disagreeing that he touched or that it went forward? Because I thought it was quite obvious that he touched it. Also you could tell by the sheepish look on his face that he touched it. You can see him in the background celebrating hard for Lewis first try, was very quiet after the 2nd.

Chook Norris

First Grade
anyone else of the opinion that Fielden bears somewhat of a resemblance to Matt Damon?.. and Ryan Atkins to Ben Te'o..

Big Pete

Referee
I don't know if they knew he touched it or not. It was a tad inconclusive to say he did but given the change of trajectory of the ball I'd say he did.

Either way I don't know if the ball went forward or not and would've been fine with giving it a botd try.

If I was in charge though, I wouldn't of given Tate's try...although under the rules I think it was legit.

skeepe

Immortal
Haven't gotten up to there yet.

Just watched the first half and under the current rules every try is fine. I do think the rules have to be reviewed though especially when it comes to grounding. The separation rule is bollocks.

I suggest you get yourself some glasses then.

The most glaringly obvious one was Cronk knocking on in the leadup to Lewis's second try. It was clear as day.

Latest posts