What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2018

coolsteve

Juniors
not tipping it cause i`m sick of tipping losers to you all but I`m backing spurcraft bris race 5 no 11. 6 starts , 4 wins , 2 3rds . won last 2 starts by 5.5 and 10 lengths, going thru the grades. paying 7`s at moment

Lemon Squash

First Grade
not tipping it cause i`m sick of tipping losers to you all but I`m backing spurcraft bris race 5 no 11. 6 starts , 4 wins , 2 3rds . won last 2 starts by 5.5 and 10 lengths, going thru the grades. paying 7`s at moment

Couple of handy ones in that race mate.. GL though, it’s had decent money for it.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Been waiting ages for the last at doomben, took a 3 leg multi of Eawase PP $6.7 Charlayne$1.76 P, need Anatola at $2.6 to get me up big for the day

to_ddeath

Coach
Changed to Voodoo Lass.
Then Callous Callow burns a hole at Phlegm.
Laming should've flogged him senseless last week

2 weeks

Coach
No kidding apparenty the owners now have to decide whether to geld it and race on or retire it to stud... da-f**k? :flushed:

It might get a gig at a snapping turtle farm, not sure what horse stud would want the merkin.

It’s won one race in its life and crazier then my ex-misses after a bottle of rosé

If you sent a mare to him, you'd have to put it in a Black Caviar suit made of iron.