What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kasper

Bench
The Cowboys are gonna go 2/2 against the Steelers for the year when they meet this weekend. Any of you silly enough to lose your avatar?

Jabs

Juniors
Who are the Steelers f*ckwit?
One win by golden point and you think your team is top shit.

I'm in.

Kasper

Bench
Jabs said:
Who are the Steelers f*ckwit?
Just looked through your squad and noticed the majority of the good players are from the South Coast.

Jabs said:
One win by golden point and you think your team is top sh*t.
No, a win against the Steelers earlier this year also makes me think my team is alright.

Jabs said:
Silly goose :lol: your going to lose.

Jabs

Juniors
KINGLING said:
Just looked through your squad and noticed the majority of the good players are from the South Coast.
So what that doesn't mean that we are Steelers prick.

KINGLING said:
No, a win against the Steelers earlier this year also makes me think my team is alright.
A flukey win against a depleted team, I'll give you that. It won't happen two times even though we are still depleted.

KINGLING said:
Silly goose :lol: your going to lose.
We shall see who's laughing and we will see who will show their face on here with a Dragons avatar come Saturday night.

Also how about some more Cowboys supporters put their avatar on the line if your that confident?

Tommy Smith

Referee
The Cowboys will win. Too much heart and determination for the pea-hearts to contend with. They own you Steelers and nothing will change on Saturday. Just look at the recent results between both teams and you'll see that your Steelers are nothing but fodder for the Cowboys, and the Roosters for that matter.

Fodder.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Tommy Smith said:
The Cowboys will win. Too much heart and determination for the pea-hearts to contend with. They own you Steelers and nothing will change on Saturday.

Quick - does anyone have an English-to-Dickhead translation service that I can use so I can understand what Tommy's saying??

Cheers,
Ben S.

DevilDragon

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Tommy Smith said:
The Cowboys will win. Too much heart and determination for the pea-hearts to contend with. They own you Steelers and nothing will change on Saturday.

Quick - does anyone have an English-to-Dickhead translation service that I can use so I can understand what Tommy's saying??

Cheers,
Ben S.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SaintTPP

First Grade
:lol: There;s going to be some people looking like gooses after Saturday ie kingling, & the rorter bastard. I'm in. You might aswell put on the saints avatar now...

nqboy

First Grade
Red V said:
:lol: There;s going to be some people looking like gooses after Saturday ie kingling, & the rorter bastard. I'm in. You might aswell put on the saints avatar now...

Red V, you're on.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Southernsaint said:
Tommy Smith said:

Cheers,
Ben S.
Don't blame me if you can't read, Ben S. In simple terms just for you, the Cowboys will win because the Dragqueens have no heart.

Cheers,
Me.

Rexxy

Coach
You still worship a drunk driver.

Don't go near any schools Tommy Smith.

Paren ts dont like drunk parasites bragging about their expoits behind the wheel.

Grub

Tommy Smith

Referee
Rex said:
You still worship a drunk driver.

Don't go near any schools Tommy Smith.

Paren ts dont like drunk parasites bragging about their expoits behind the wheel.

Grub
Drink driving as opposed to Lance Thompson's *edited*

Anonymous

Juniors
[admin]
Careful Tommy, that was defamation. Giving you the benefit of the doubt... maybe you forgot the rules.

Rexxy

Coach
Dont know about Lance, but if you are making accusations you better post a link or a retraction to substantiate your claims....

But really, this is all about you. You choose to make some sort of hero of him. You think children should be encouraged to give a false name to police. you think its a riot.

And If you think drink drivers are funny, why not do some volunteering at your local hospital.

So Who's this Tommy Smith fella? Well clearly a low life piece of shit human being.

Both of you :evil:

Azkatro

First Grade
I'll jump in for an avatar bet. I'm hopeful that we'll get a win up this weekend.

Good luck to you guys too. I enjoy it when we get to play one of the newer sides in the competition ;-)

Tommy Smith

Referee
Two points: When did i say drink drivers are funny? That is the most ridiculous claim and you're clutching at straws. My signiture refers to something humorous Morley said to the police (if you have a sense of humour), yet from that you can determine that i think children should be encouraged to give false names to the police? #-o Wake up.

And secondly, what was so defamatory? Seriously. I thought Thompson turned up to training drunk earlier this year. Im sure i heard it on the news. If thats not the case then my mistake, i apologise.

Anonymous

Juniors
Tommy Smith said:
And secondly, what was so defamatory? Seriously. I thought Thompson turned up to training drunk earlier this year. Im sure i heard it on the news. If thats not the case then my mistake, i apologise.
Apology accepted Tommy... but we both know you said more than that... and it's been noted. Thank you.

Rexxy

Coach
Tommy Smith said:
My signiture refers to something humorous Morley said to the police (if you have a sense of humour)

Something humorous said to the police :roll:
Dont you have any respect for the law? Giving a false name is serious and yet you think its something "humorous Morley said to the police". You are the one who should wake up

Tommy Smith said:
yet from that you can determine that i think children should be encouraged to give false names to the police? #-o Wake up.

Again with the soft peddle on the morality.

Grubworshipper.