What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AWARDS NIGHT - F7s 2004: HERE IT IS!

Anonymous

Juniors
Thank you...

Rookie of the year
and
Lions Most Valuable Player
Double congratulations to...
Everlovin' Antichrist (Lions)
awards04ea.gif

Misanthrope

Staff member
Congrats EA. I've enjoyed your posts all year, and along with a few others, you've been one of the guys I aspire to match (or even best) in the next season.

Anonymous

Juniors
Yes indeed... and accepting the award for EA is Beaussie, who is waving from up the back of the room trying to get our attention...

Anonymous

Juniors
This next one is a ripper of an effort....

Best individual score(s) of the year: 9.8
and
Most Improved Forummer of the Year
and
Panthers Most Valuable Player
Triple congratulations to...
Azkatro (Panthers)
awards04azkat.gif

Shit...

oops, I was in the green room with Rex. Give me sec to wipe the coke off my moustache. Or is it Pepsi?

Thanks very much to the Refs and the people who nominated me. I'd especially like to thank RB (and my team mates) who puts up with my crap, Rex, who praised the shit out of me but gave me a bit of a rocket when required, Goz, who unknowingly convinced me to have a go, Willow and Co for taking a great concept from the jaws of death to where it is now, and last but not least Backpacker and Morticia whose kind words early in my F7's career made me think I may have something to offer.

Much appreciated.

Latest posts