What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B Morris To South Sydney

Walpole

Juniors
Last rumour I heard about this was a player swap. Hymel Hunt to Dogs and BMoz to Rabbittohs. THey say almost a done deal yet BMoz went on Twitter last yesterday and denies having spoken to anyone.

Wait and see what happens hear but I think he will become from a red V legend to a journeyman in the space 3 years.He will still be spoken of highly by us Saints fans but even higher if he stayed. Sad
I'm sure BMoz hasn't spoken to anyone. His manager on the other hand has probably been busier than an Indian call centre.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
I'm sure BMoz hasn't spoken to anyone. His manager on the other hand has probably been busier than an Indian call centre.
as if he isnt aware, with the rumors flying around for the last couple of weeks, would he not pick up the phone and call his manager to find out, as if the managers/clubs are making deals then all of a sudden when BMoz is told he is going to souffs he has to go, like he has no say in it even if he wants to stay at the dogs...

qld redvee

Juniors
and same article says that clay priest is signing with dogs from canberra so d say dogs will still have to unload someone else

ouryear

Juniors
As it stands, our wingers for 2018 look like Nighty and Nene. I dont think we have a junior who stood out enough to warrant a spot in first grade, not yet anyways.
We have a few that will be ready in 2019 if they improve in reserves against the men in 2018.
So the question should be, who would you all rather have playing on Ben Hunts side of the field, Nene or B.Moz?
I was dirty at B.Moz for leaving us, and even dirtier at him for leaving us for that scummy club, but.... even at his age he will offer 3 times more then Nene in 2018.
for that reason alone, i say bring him home for a swan song season in that red V.
get the scums to pay minimum $500k of his $700k salary, and bring him home.
And, if a youngster blitzes the field in the opening 4 or 5 games of reserves, then tap either Nighty or B.Moz (whoever is performing worse) on the shoulder and off they go to play for Illawarra.
Grubs will pay 250k of the 700k....but thats ok, 450k is about right. If a junior steps up, my money would be B. Moz will be playing better than nighty, god bless his socks.

Latest posts