What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba

Quicksilver

Bench
It's absolute horse shit.

If you f**ked up enough to get the sack, would your former employer have any responsibility to financially support your wife and kids?

Barba has earned a f**kton more in the last 5 years than most will in 15. If they're broke it is not the NRL's fault or problem. Why don't his f**ken "managers" (great job they've done managing ey) pull their finger/wallet out?

That'd be like endorsing women to stay with their abusive NRL player because even if it all goes to shit you'll be on the NRL tit - beats Centrelink. How long are the NRL supposed to foot the bill and for how much? Pay off the big house Ben couldn't? The Merc?

100%.

She’ll be 1,000,000x better off than if it happened to Harriette Houso

Inferno

Coach
It's absolute horse shit.

If you f**ked up enough to get the sack, would your former employer have any responsibility to financially support your wife and kids?

Barba has earned a f**kton more in the last 5 years than most will in 15. If they're broke it is not the NRL's fault or problem. Why don't his f**ken "managers" (great job they've done managing ey) pull their finger/wallet out?

That'd be like endorsing women to stay with their abusive NRL player because even if it all goes to shit you'll be on the NRL tit - beats Centrelink. How long are the NRL supposed to foot the bill and for how much? Pay off the big house Ben couldn't? The Merc?

The average person doesn't also have their face and dirty laundry splashed across the national news either. That only happens because of Barba's standing in the game of Rugby League.

It is impossible to know how much money Barba and his family have squirrelled away or otherwise and either way what f**king difference does it make.

Who said anything about paying off a house, they have offered who support and no one knows what exactly that entails, might just be counselling.

Are you really criticising the NRL for extending their hand to a domestic violence victim?

AJB1102

First Grade
The average person doesn't also have their face and dirty laundry splashed across the national news either. That only happens because of Barba's standing in the game of Rugby League.

It is impossible to know how much money Barba and his family have squirrelled away or otherwise and either way what f**king difference does it make.

Who said anything about paying off a house, they have offered who support and no one knows what exactly that entails, might just be counselling.

Are you really criticising the NRL for extending their hand to a domestic violence victim?

Did you even read it? This is just someone expecting a bloke's former employer to look after his missus and kids now he f**ked it all up. The NRL hasn't extended anything, it's just an opinion article saying they should.

Generalzod

Immortal
Idiot and she is no better if she continues to stay with him
I remember years ago listening to talk back radio on a night shift a women called up the radio station saying her relationship is an abusive one, the announcer basically said to her why do you still hang around release yourself from that abusive relationship, this was her reply “I can’t do that I love him” pretty sad..

jc155776

Coach
Scummy lawyer bleeding him for so much.

Would be raking it in.

Flying up for multiple mentions for a public nuisance and contravene direction charges? Lol.

Quigs

Immortal
Soccer !!! He'd be a bit like that running bloke that played for the Central Coast Mob I guess.

chewsta

First Grade
Wonder how he goes at soccer.
Bet he kills it.

I reckon he would too. Says in the article he is playing in the Prems squad so he must be pretty handy.
Would be like playing in under 12's, when it's in your half just kick it over their fullbacks on half way and let the fast kid chase it down and kick a goal.

I remember years ago listening to talk back radio on a night shift a women called up the radio station saying her relationship is an abusive one, the announcer basically said to her why do you still hang around release yourself from that abusive relationship, this was her reply “I can’t do that I love him” pretty sad..
Yep, heard the same thing many times, but said to a magistrate. Worked in the courts for a while, before Police could lodge AVO without victim consent.

Back then the magistrate had no choice but to drop it if the woman wanted it that way, because awww she loves him and he didn’t mean it.

It is depressing and disgusting how some women end up with such little self value because of scum like this.

chewsta

First Grade
I loved Barbs at the Sharks, the bloke was probably my favourite player and I was devo we lost him. FMD he sounds like a real piece of shit off the field though.

Maybe he should take up baseball and become a pitcher. EFF-ARRRRRK-WIT!

carcharias

Immortal
Geeze
Should see the police footage of his arrest.
Makes a complete goose of himself.
Tragic.

The dude is rock bottom.

I’m not even bothered to put a link to the video.
Is all over the internet.