What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

being a sharks fan

lachie

Juniors
hey im new to this forum and im just wondering a few things im a young guy and i dont really have an nrl team i mean there are teams i like and teams i dont i like the sharkies alot i was just wondering do you like being a sharkies fan? and would i be welcomed as a sharks fans

thanks alot lachie

lachie

Juniors
Frenzy. said:

im so sorry
:roll: how old were you when you started going for the sharks im just trying to pick a team to go for 4ever you got to start some time

Frenzy.

Immortal
The uh oh wasn't for you lachie. If the thread takes off you'll see why :lol:

I was 7, in 1967.

lachie said:
i was just wondering do you like being a sharkies fan? and would i be welcomed as a sharks fans

Welcome Lachie,

Watch out for the alpha males here, they're known to go into a feeding frenzy, especially on the newbies.

One thing you need to be a sharks fan is a tough hide, we cop it from all quarters, even our own.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Bastard_Squad said:
Welcome Lachie,

Watch out for the alpha males here, they're known to go into a feeding frenzy, especially on the newbies.

One thing you need to be a sharks fan is a tough hide, we cop it from all quarters, even our own.

Subtle! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lachie

Juniors
Bastard_Squad said:
Welcome Lachie,

thank Bastard_squad really oh well im sharks for life now

Wow, you're easily convinced.

Rule 1. In becoming a Sharks supporter you must take on an extreme hatred for eveything that is St.George-Illawarra. Under no circumstances are you ever to refer to them by their former name.

You may use terms like Illawarra, the stains, the merged franchise, dragins, scum, just to name a few.

sharkadelic

Juniors
League is a tribal sport. Cronulla are a proud and warlike but mostly unsucessful tribe. You are going to have to be mentally tough to ride it a hell of a lot of crap to see you through to the good times. I realised that a long time ago. But I wouldn't trade my team for any other. No, I don't know why.

The real test will be when you play other teams, who may have star players you know or you normally don't mind watching. You will hate each and every one of those players for an hour and half while you watch the game, whooping at every play by the sharks, screaming your frustration at every mistake. Then you know you have chosen.

*Author's footnote. You will also find that over time other teams, mostly tradional rivals of the sharks, you will dislike even more intensely. Save time. Start Hating St George Drag queens now!! :lol:

Good luck with your Choice, Lachie

lachie

Juniors
Bastard_Squad said:
Wow, you're easily convinced.

Rule 1. In becoming a Sharks supporter you must take on an extreme hatred for eveything that is St.George-Illawarra. Under no circumstances are you ever to refer to them by their former name.

You may use terms like Illawarra, the stains, the merged franchise, dragins, scum, just to name a few.

dont worry about that i hate st george more then any other team i hate them so much for many reasons so looks like sharks and me are a good fit

White Poiner

Coach
looks like sharks and me are a good fit

This describes your life well. :)

Mate.... Cronulla are sh*t and everybody knows it.
But i am very loyal and i would never change teams.... Im a sharkie for life.

lachie

Juniors
White Poiner said:

i havent been that loyal but from now on i am im going to be one of the sharks no.1 fans

carcharias

Immortal
Lachie get your hopes up real high every year for the next 20 years.

Then you will understand how it feels to be a Sharks fan.

Somewhere along the road during those 20 years you will discover alcohol.

That will numb the pain.

Thomo.

First Grade
don't worry lachie the time will hit soon when we win something...wooden spoon in 06 :lol:

we'll be right for next season don't worry

SadShark

Bench
Brief History - so near and yet so far for 39 seasons. Misery and disgust after every season. No hope anytime soon.

Still wanna come on board?

lachie

Juniors
SadShark said:
Brief History - so near and yet so far for 39 seasons. Misery and disgust after every season. No hope anytime soon.

Still wanna come on board?

yeah i still do and will come on board if you guys will have me

Thomo.

First Grade
lachie jump on board have some fun. stir some $hit and enjoy our roller coaster season!

unless you are the new version of King Of Cronulla! :lol:

The Nulla #2

Bench
White Poiner said:

Your also a c**k head for life.