What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

being a sharks fan

BWNB

First Grade
Welcome to the club one requirement is that you MUST have a hate for St George AKA merged scum.

lachie

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Welcome to the club one requirement is that you MUST have a hate for St George AKA merged scum.[/Q UOTE]

dont worry check out my msn name
Lachy-st merge are scum! says:

Frenzy.

Immortal
lachie said:
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Welcome to the club one requirement is that you MUST have a hate for St George AKA merged scum.[/Q UOTE]

dont worry check out my msn name
Lachy-st merge are scum! says:

So, just how do you spell your name Lachy/lachie?

Very unusual to not be able to spell one's own name. :)

God-King Dean

Immortal
lachie said:
a few reason they have had a few indigenous people in the team i.e preston cambell and peachy

Dragons have had Amos Roberts, Nathan Blacklock, & Lee Hookey at the same time. What your point?

YOUR NOT A RACIST ARE YOU !?

Knightmare

Coach
Quigs said:
Point of order Comrade Knightmare - we won our very first game. Correct me if I am wrong but in 67 East didn't win a game. Someone out there might be able to verify this. But I'll back it that the sharks won the first game against East,

And I was there....

Cheers
Quigs.

No, Easts were winless in 1966. I'm sure it isn't just me who wouldn't mind it if they repeated the feat 40 years later! :LOL:

lachie

Juniors
Immortal said:
Dragons have had Amos Roberts, Nathan Blacklock, & Lee Hookey at the same time. What your point?

YOUR NOT A RACIST ARE YOU !?

No i just said i liked it how the sharks do never said other clubs dont ive been doing some research the stain are living in the Past you havent won a premership for ages

Latest posts